New mapmodel: Transformer ( not the one from the movie)
Hey guys,
I made a new mapmodel, a transformer.
But aslong as akimbo.in is down, I'll post my stuff here.
[Image: buc8b4442c2.jpg]

You can download it here: Click
Or without the " Don't touch or you'll be fragged" sign : Click
Please leave some Feedback :)

Dementium4ever
Thanks given by:
It looks nice, I like it. I hope to see more of your work!
Thanks given by:
The most of my work is on akimbo.in. I hope the site will be online again soon.
Thanks given by:
Thumb up if you thought it was the Transformer from the movie!

Oh wait, I'm not on YouTube. :|

Nice mapmodel anyway.
Thanks given by:
Awww, you got me so excited. :(
oh well, looks good! though the "don't touch or you'll be fragged" is a bit too cheesy for my taste.
Thanks given by:
Here you go: Click
Thanks given by:
I like it, but since the engine doesnt give shadow (well it does but not the one I mean) maybe you should add shadow on the skin, so that it fits in the "dark" ac theme :)
Thanks given by:
I'm so sorry, but I'm just a totally newbie in modding, as you know ;). I can try it, but as I can make models better as the textures ( The time I spend on mapmodels is like 10% moddeling & 90% textures and uv-mapping) I won't be able to make a good looking skin.

PS: Thx again for your help with the helicopter, but I messed up with the unwrapping, and those "flares" are just....well, maybe you understand it if you look at these pics:
[Image: j5iwkdz8f97a.jpg]
Thanks given by:
For the transformer: Just check where there would be shadow. Then open a new transparent layer in PS or GIMP above your texture and paint a thick black stroke. then go to Gaussian blur (idk what its called in PS but I think the same) and blur it pretty hard...
Then make the layer as "overlay"

Maybe try different layer options, till you are happy with the shadow.

For the Chopper: Try to paint the fototextures on the model, dont just project it from view :)

Imo the flare looks nice ^^
Thanks given by: