Bye.
I played Warrock + AC + AOEO and other stuff. I lost too much time of my life in unuseful shit that almost destroyed my dreams, that almost made me lost my work and fail the exams. I quit, stay brutalz.

I write this cause it is suggested by some tutorials :) so i will not return.

Bye MyS mates, 610 friends and the all the other cheaters.
Thanks given by:
Lolwat, Cya.
Thanks given by:
NOOO , DONT DO THAT :(
Thanks given by:
Ma nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Thanks given by:
I hope everything in real life works out for you! Good luck
Thanks given by:
We will see you next week then ;)
Thanks given by:
Good Luck YourSister, I hope everything turns out well with your work!
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry to hear this YourSister, and I played some good matches with ya, cya!
Thanks given by:
I will miss your italian missdirected rant on #one-chat
Thanks given by:
Work comes first. Best of luck in your future!
Thanks given by:
I love him :/ </3
Thanks given by:
I hope you'll find a job better than the one you lost it. Good luck.
Thanks given by:
Sucks to see you go... You've been a great presence here on the forums and in the community. But, as always, real life takes a priority. Cya on the flip-side.
Thanks given by:
Ahh... real-life takes another toll. Lol jk, real-life > virtual-life. ;D

Good luck with school, job and etc. :)
Thanks given by:
cu bro
Thanks given by:
We'll miss you!
GL!
Thanks given by:
;_; I'll miss you, Sis.
Thanks given by:
It's sure a right decision if you can't balance your gaming and your real life. Good luck.
Thanks given by:

We just lost a high-skilled killer and a great mate....
Good luck with your life... I hope you achieve all your dreams...
See you :,(
Thanks given by:
Bye Enrico =/
Thanks given by:
Take care.

but what did you mean with other cheaters????
Thanks given by:
Things will be pretty quiet round here without ya! maybe drop back in from time to time when ur RL is sorted just to keep us on our toes...

GL man.
Thanks given by:
THis game and all that goes with it CAN take over a large chunk of your life if you let it. I say if you have realized it's a problem, good for you for taking action. Nothing should consume you. That being said.....it's just a game, and if you can learn to keep it in the right slot on your priority list then everything will be fine. Everything in moderation. ;)
Thanks given by:
I wish the very best for you. Do a favor for yourself and delete all games in your computer. I have been in the same crap for different reasons at different times. Gaming can be like a drug, if you are playing compulsively try to seek help or at least take radical action. Stop all at once and for a big period.

Everything is going to be alright.

The Funky Hamster.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 11, 08:45AM)FunkyHamster Wrote: at least take radical action. Stop all at once and for a big period.

Everything is going to be alright.

yes is what im doing. i simply cant "manage" my life if i use videogames, so i pick the radical action
Thanks given by:
Lol I find AC addictive and unproductive sometimes so you made the right choice :) Good luck in life
Thanks given by:
Good luck, really hope to see you back :(
Thanks given by:
Ciao Enrico è stato un piacere giocare con te.

Sono d'accordo, cerca di dedicare più tempo alle cose importanti, come lo studio e gli affetti, poi se ti rimane un po' di tempo libero ogni tanto vieni a trovarci (cmq nel 610 seresti sempre bene accetto)
Thanks given by:
failing my exams isn't stopping me playing ac (that's because i would've failed them anyway but that's besides the point) so it is a bit of a shame to see you go for that reason
i didn't know you to well, i guess you may remember me as NSL:Desekrator, but good luck to you all the same
Thanks given by:
You will miss it =)
But still if you want to be good you need to play alot, but life will suffer.
I think all that quit playing games do understand after a while how much they wasted their real life and all it has to offer.

Good luck[/align]
Thanks given by: