[split] Salem
(03 May 11, 07:56PM)PERROS Wrote:
(03 May 11, 10:14AM)Elite Wrote: //Name: SALEM
//Reason: tk on purpose (no noob)
//Date: May 3rd 2011
//Server: Tyd Ladder Server of justice
//Proof:http://www.filefactory.com/file/cb1b599/n/CTF_ac_depot_2011.05.03_0904.dmo
//24.211.173.x

24.211.211.0/24 // [2011- 02- 28] - SALEM - Badgering other players, false accusations of hacking, name calling, offending various players in pubs

already on the blacklist as it goes then?
Here

I would have to dispute this. First of all, Elite tk-ed me. I was simply defending myself afterward. Secondly, what constitutes as "badgering other players"? I mean, I have people badgering me all of the time. I have never filed a complaint about it though, because I didn't realize that it was a blacklist-able offense. I have never sincerely "falsely accused" anyone of hacking. If someone thinks that I'm being serious by typing "hax" after being fragged then they have absolutely no sense of humor, or internet meme knowledge. I hardly ever namecall, or aim to actually be offensive toward anyone either. It should also be important to note that I've had several imposters in the past so perhaps they're getting me mixed up with them.
Thanks given by:
Then make your own post about it. New thread. This isn't for the BL thread.

Split.

My own views? I think you ought to be blacklisted.
Thanks given by:
There's already another SALEM thread, and there was absolutely no need to split this dispute.

PS: Who cares what you think?
Thanks given by:
The original entry was posted in the blacklist thread wasn't it? Rebuttals don't belong in the blacklist thread.

You don't tk someone because they tked you.
Thanks given by:
If I wanted to start a thread about it I would've started a thread about it.

Yes, I do.
Thanks given by:
The point is it's against forum rules to post discussions related to a single entry in the blacklist thread.

You don't want a discussion. You want a reaction. Closed.
Thanks given by: