New Clan? (I'm in)
Never mind! No Thanks, though!
Thanks given by:
Follow The Process In The Right Section,
Or I'll Complete This Sentence In Capitalized Letters!!!
Thanks given by:
Lol Infern0 but ya you need to post in the correct thread.
Thanks given by:
I don't really see the goal of your thread, Kitten.
Thanks given by:
I can't really understand your point, but if you're trying to say that you are confused why you aren't official, then you must complete the necessary process; a clan isn't official just because it is alive and has three members. I don't remember where you can find the procedure to carry this out, so I would do some reading on the wiki or ask around the IRC.
Thanks given by:
Also in the first place, there is no such thing as an "official" clan, merely a listed one
Thanks given by:
I meant a listed clan, and ther are more than 3 people, just those 3 were off the top of my head. The Question is how do I have this clan on the "List"?
Thanks given by:
Post here with the required materials.
Thanks given by:
If you want to become wiki-listed, you must have proof of your members, proof that you've been around here for at least 3 months, and must complete 2 3x3 matches with an already listed clan.
Thanks given by:
(11 May 11, 01:20AM)Viper Wrote: If you want to become wiki-listed, you must have proof of your members, proof that you've been around here for at least 3 months, and must complete 2 3x3 matches with an already listed clan.

Nevermind, I dont need to do this anymore.
Thanks given by:
Its two?
* Ronald_Reagan checks
Nope, you only need one 3x3 match. Just for clarity.

As it seems like you got what you wanted, or dont want anymore, I'm closing this.
Thanks given by: