Ladders: 2
Flags: 2
Sounds: 17
Clips: 52

Download it here from Rapidshare.
Download it here from Mediafire.

Akimbo is down, sorry :(

Background info from the creator:
This is my first map that I am releasing to the public that I am somewhat proud of for working on for the past month. I had some help from a few friends along the way giving me a few pointers, but overall I feel the map looks nice. Generally I went with sort of a lantern theme with a more localized theme that doesn't feel too deserted.

Why the name?
I was going to call it ac_runner but I wanted something for my clan to have a title on that is considered better than most maps that get put out into ac in less than a week.

Best modes:
I suggest all but ctf because the flag bases aren't too far apart in this medium sized map. The map itself is designed to be able to find your enemy rather quickly or at least in a timely manner.
Thanks given by:
I don't download maps but going by the screenshots it looks very nice :D

Thanks given by:
Quite nice, I somehow like the architecture.
One thing, though: you should definitely make the lighting more diverse. You have mostly white lights on the map, and they're too bright IMO. I'm not saying you should place green ones, but you get the idea ;)

(08 May 11, 11:51AM)Nightmare Wrote: I don't download maps
Why not, if I may ask?
Thanks given by:
(08 May 11, 07:51AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Why the name?
I was going to call it ac_runner but I wanted something for my clan to have a title on that is considered better than most maps that get put out into ac in less than a week.

I think that is how you are supposed to do it now.

(28 Feb 11, 03:33PM)flowtron Wrote: Actually - the "ac_"-prefix is mostly legacy (tradition) and related largely to old-school quadropolis paradigms. I'd simply suggest you prefix your maps with your mnemonic/moniker .. so I'd call my maps "ft_*" .. that way even the most common mapnames will probably not clash.

Thanks given by:
Nightmare is scared of the fleas that come from FOX and other maps!

On all seriousness, I rarely download maps from online, as I find it easier to download them on servers. If I am very intrigued by it, I'll download it and test it out myself.
Thanks given by:
(08 May 11, 08:33PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Nightmare is scared of the fleas that come from FOX

You couldn't be more right. Let me show you the files that open with the download:

[Image: 24vnwjk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Quick! Look over there!

[Image: viewfull?fguid=c1e24578-79ab-11e0-937b-1...rmark=true]
Thanks given by:
@ tempest. What Reagan said. I also prefer it to just pop up in the server instead. Files scare me.
Thanks given by:
X-Ray dog...

Another reason for not calling it ac_runner is that YMH|Fiz made acRunner already.
Thanks given by:
So that's where I saw acRunner before....
Anyways, nice map X-Ray. Haven't had a chance to play a match on it yet but it definitely looks pleasant.
Thanks given by: