HELP WITH LAG!!!!
someone can help me??

i have lag sometimes and i have to play in ACWC

help!!!!!
Thanks given by:
CicloN.... please!
Watch your own question and tell me what kind of answer you expect.

There are many kinds of lag... and given the details you provided, I just say to you: by a better computer and a hire a better ISP.
Thanks given by:
Or close any unnecessary windows you don't need. And is the problem with a high ping? Or a high pj?
Thanks given by:
If you made any attempt to search the forums you would've found http://forum.cubers.net/thread-247-post-...ml#pid3928
Those are for slow graphics, but if you've got network lag then stop all your p0rn downloads, close Skype, IM, etc.
Thanks given by:
If you're on windows, in order to stop some programs that randomly start downloading/uploading files like bittorrent and Steam, you may have to go into the task manager and make sure the processes are stopped.
Thanks given by:
This is starting to seem like an iphone type problem.
Many People report that assaultcube is glitchy all of a sudden (since last update?) and the standard answer is reduce gfx settings and textures to that of 16bit quality. I did all that was posted in the forums and i visited #assaultcube (quakenet) and was fed the same instructions.
I did everything that was asked of me, and my FPS jumped to over double what it was. I now have close to 300 FPS.
Assaultcube still stutters on all kinds of in game events.

Just FYI, I play much more gfx intense online games without any issue.

so, what the hell is going on.

not the only one.
Thanks given by:
I doubt it's anything to do with FPS.
Did you try the solutions mentioned in this thread?
Your problem sounds similar, the "jitter" at certain game events.
Thanks given by:
I'm capped so I'm lagging, and I'm in the Assaultcube World Cup.
I'm just subbing off until the 24th (which is when I get more internet)
Thanks given by:
Stop complaining, ive always lagged. If you learn to use lag to your advantage you could own. :D
Thanks given by:
yea, at a stable 5000, your invincible. ;P
Thanks given by:
true, when you have 6k ping its impossible to kill people, but its impossible for them to kill you. This is great for ctf/tkf. btw http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp56/...t_TKTF.jpg
Thanks given by:
hmm ok thx :D
Thanks given by: