Assaultcube mod
So i've started on a project on modding assaultcube to the point where it doesnt even look like assaultcube anymore. so far i've got up to building new mapmodels, and including more mapmodels in the editing menu to make things easier for mappers. i've named it .... rebelcube :) i'll start posting images of it up once i finish off the mapmodels and make a map out of it. Any help with mapmodels and creating masterservers would be appreciated :)
oh and a custom HUD ^^
Thanks given by:
Well.. I hope you know what you're doing. From what you've said it seems like all you're doing is just modding some of the mapmodels and weapon models, so it doesnt seem to me like you're actually making any changes in the source. Therefore there is no real reason to call it by a different name, and you have no reason to make a new masterserver.
Thanks given by:
I'm having a go at modifying the source code... been experimenting with the config files as well, just wanna be more familiar with it before i actually start messing with it
^i've been having a look at the files from cube 2 as well .... might have a go at actually rebuilding a game using the cube 2 engine once i get familiar with it
Thanks given by:
use cube 2 if you can. It'd be...different at least.
Thanks given by: