Bieber Owned!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=votc1nw5L...r_embedded

Your thoughts?
Thanks given by:
Who cares about it. Seriously, keep giving attention to episodes such as these and he will never go away.
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 11, 08:36PM)titiPT Wrote: and he will never go away.
Honestly, I don't even care if he goes away or not, and I don't understand why people are so upset about him. He's not the only singer who can't sing.
Thanks given by:
But he seems to be the most widespread, thus the one which most annoys.
Thanks given by:
Even if he goes away, someone will take his place, so it's not like it matters.

I'm fine with people things at him and spreading the video around, but the haters mention his name more than the fangirls do. It's a shame they missed :/
Thanks given by:
It's like what happened with Friday; everyone hated it so much, that they talked about it, watched the video, and bought the music just so they could show their friends "the worst song ever". And because of this, she won. It doesn't matter if she made a crappy song, because everyone talked about it.
Thanks given by:
I don't think he's a terrible singer at all, he just does terrible music.
Thanks given by:
If ticket prices were high enough.... I'd throw eggs too! :P
Gotta make my own show to get my monies worth! Poo-ha-ha-ha!
Thanks given by:

Hahahaha!!
Conclusion...?

[Image: tbagbieber.png]

Thanks given by:
(01 May 11, 01:31AM)Lantry Wrote: And because of this, she won. It doesn't matter if she made a crappy song, because everyone talked about it.

Is he that crap so that you calling him a girl?!
Thanks given by:
(01 May 11, 05:51PM)Sepehr Wrote:
(01 May 11, 01:31AM)Lantry Wrote: And because of this, she won. It doesn't matter if she made a crappy song, because everyone talked about it.

Is he that crap so that you calling him a girl?!

I wish... But its rebecca black instead. :D

Friday's becoming the new rick-roll.
Thanks given by:
Let's change this to an "Awesome videos" thread.
here's a good one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
omg sepehr you are everywhere
Thanks given by:
It just shows that our culture's musical taste is slowly moving backwards. Anyone who can autotune their voice is now adored for their vocal "talent."
Thanks given by:
I don't think that little girl needs that kind of treatment... Wait she's a girl right??... No? - then why she has that hair, and that voice she's a girl.
Thanks given by:
In conculsion,

THERES BLOOD IN THE WATER!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks given by:
I know this in offtopic, but this thread is absolute bullshit. We don't need a beiber debate here, youtube comments have enough. kthxbai.
Thanks given by: