Looking for someone...server
Hello, i have a big problem with my router.. i know 99% or more of you will reply me to chek at portforwarding or something like that but i already did it all:so please dont.
Because of that Problem i Can't do a server for my Clan : SNK
and i am looking for someone generous who would take some of his/her time to create my clan a server Reply me on this post.
PS: The Server Will Need To Be Opened to all: PORTS.

Please Reply quickly

|SNK|UCHIWA
Thanks given by:
Just buy a server.
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 11, 12:06AM)Huntsman Wrote: Just buy a server.

Wtf?where
Buying a server nty...
Thanks given by:
Is the problem something we may be able to help you fix? If it is a bandwidth cap then we can't do much for that. Idk if there is anyone here who is willing to use up their own bandwidth to host a server, but you never know. There may be a free VPS server or triall you may be able to find online to host your server, but you will have to do your research and see what is available. Hopefully someone may want to help, GL on your search.
Thanks given by:

Quote:Wtf?where
Buying a server nty...

http://tinyurl.com/6cf4lqm
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 11, 01:08AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote:
Quote:Wtf?where
Buying a server nty...

http://tinyurl.com/6cf4lqm

well it is all okay now i got it all set up only some things and will be good
Thanks given by:
I dont want to make an advert out of this post but this comes up alot, I have a company called Ultrapenguin, I host game servers and web sites. Any person or clan looking for servers or web hosting can contact me. I will do everything for you as far as setup goes, i can even provide the web page if you are really stuck. Pricing for servers only is £3 per month for 8 player server £5 per month for 16 players. I dont host larger servers as i believe its a waste of the customers money, but all things can be negotiated. I could even do package deals ie 1 web site, 1 public server and 2 match servers for £6 a month!

Anyway, if anyone is interested contact [email protected]
Thanks given by:
Well ok thx
Thanks given by: