Edit classic maps
ac_greenpeace CTF
ac_zanka CTF HTF
ac_swamp CTF HTF
Thanks given by:
I've seen a lot of maps that I think are well balanced, and what viper said.

The truth is, most people are too stubborn, or just don't want to change tactics, and don't wanna go through training on newer, or custom maps.
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 11, 09:21PM).ExodusS* Wrote: ac_greenpeace CTF
ac_zanka CTF HTF
ac_swamp CTF HTF
I like!

(01 May 11, 03:17AM)Duckett Wrote: The truth is, most people are too stubborn, or just don't want to change tactics, and don't wanna go through training on newer, or custom maps.

No, tell me how desert3 is fair to RVSF. Cla has a easy way to get out of base in 2 different ways. In RVSF you got to be lucky to get out of the base and even if you do you will more then likely be intercepted through the middle. There is very few things that are fair to RVSF, thus the reason clans pick the map :-)

Thanks given by:
(01 May 11, 04:07AM)Xenon Wrote:
(01 May 11, 03:17AM)Duckett Wrote: The truth is, most people are too stubborn, or just don't want to change tactics, and don't wanna go through training on newer, or custom maps.

No, tell me how desert3 is fair to RVSF. Cla has a easy way to get out of base in 2 different ways. In RVSF you got to be lucky to get out of the base and even if you do you will more then likely be intercepted through the middle. There is very few things that are fair to RVSF, thus the reason clans pick the map :-)

I never said that desert3 wasn't unfair, the truth is, that it is, but stick me, or someone good at situations like that on RVSF, and train with it, it's not like you can't train yourself to get used to the disadvantages, I mean it's not like you have to face one clan everyday, just to keep being able to call yourselves a clan, I mean take some time out from clan matches and practice.
Thanks given by:
(01 May 11, 04:31AM)Duckett Wrote: I never said that desert3 wasn't unfair, the truth is, that it is, but stick me, or someone good at situations like that on RVSF, and train with it, it's not like you can't train yourself to get used to the disadvantages, I mean it's not like you have to face one clan everyday, just to keep being able to call yourselves a clan, I mean take some time out from clan matches and practice.
We always practice, we are always always practising biast maps and yet if you verse w00p, oNe, MyS etc on desert3 no matter how you try you will still lose.
Thanks given by:
For starters, in Desert3, RVSF has 3 exits.
And honestly, "you will more than likely be intercepted through the middle" is accurate for either side on any map.
I think the experience you talk about comes with a combination of
1) not being familiar enough with the side of the map you're playing on, and
2) playing against a team with an unexpectedly high skill level.

I agree, if you play against w00p, oNe, or MyS, you'll lose no matter how hard you try. However, it has nothing to do with the map's balance, but the fact that these clans have been honing their skills for as long as Backstreet Boys have been out of style.
Thanks given by:
ac_greenpeace CTF - could be good for cm !

also i wanna add :
we could change bugs in sunset/depot with box-flags. ( how does it call - glitch ? ) :)
Thanks given by: