Evil Monkey is Recruiting
As the tilte says, Our clan is recruiting. We are a new clan, but I myself have been playing AC for a couple years. We are looking for talented players, as are every other clan out there, but we dont just recruit based on skill, we also look for a good personality. Because everyone can get better with practice we will consider you even if you dont get the standard 25 kills.

We will try to keep our rules similar to that of our friends |FOX| and |SKY|. So, please visit our website, even if you aren't interested in joining.
www.evilmonkey-ac.webs.com We look forward to hearing from you:)
Thanks given by:
GL, HF, See ya in game!
Thanks given by:
GL, HF, and its good to see you again Patty, :D
Thanks given by:
What the hell is |FOX|? and also wth is |SKY|?? O.o'

Good luck anyway
Thanks given by:
GL & HF kiddo :)
Thanks given by:
I do believe SKY was a renaming/re-clanning of DTF...I thought SKY was also dead though, so I may just be wrong.
Out of curiousity, what's your tag?
Thanks given by:
Gl & Hf!
Thanks given by:
Sky did end but my friend Mr.sniper started it again and has a nice start. Our clan tag is (EM) im not sure if that in use if it is please let me know and ill modify it. Thx for all the GLs and HFs.
Thanks given by:
okay cool and what is DTF? :D
Thanks given by:
(28 Apr 11, 12:19PM)M__Stayla Wrote: What the hell is |FOX|?

Clan site: http://acfox.webs.com

On the wiki: FOX Clan

Were not that new to the community you know...

DTF (a.k.a. Down To F*ck) was also this little organization known as a clan. Kinda turned over to |SKY|. Lets see how (EM) goes.
Thanks given by:
DTF were good...at playing anyway, perhaps not so creative in the mapping department though ;)
Then they became SKY and fialed...
Thanks given by: