Mods that you are looking and wish to find on this forum
What do you think ,what mods that you like to find.Maybe someone makes it.Scripting,skinning and modeling are basic keywords.

I personately would like to have a mod that pushes you up when you are deep in the water,and maybe a mod that shows your breath bar thats decreasing when under the water.

Then i thought that maybe a sound that comes when your breath is lost.
So again i thought about something and this would be a spirint in AC.I know that many of you say that this would be an a hack.But maybe not to change speed but field of view,crosshair size and create some "frame" to the game like if you have been damaged then you will have the damage thing over the screen.Maybe some thing like that.

Post what you think of it and what you like to find!
Thanks given by:
Erm... you can't run out of breath in the water.
Thanks given by:
Just set a timer that elapses when in water. If countdown is true /suicide if else nothing. Easy.
Thanks given by:
Is there an ident that detects whether you're under water? I'd like to know about that.
Thanks given by:
No, there isn't I dont believe.
Thanks given by:
(27 Apr 11, 06:53PM)SiL3nT Wrote: Just set a timer that elapses when in water. If countdown is true /suicide if else nothing. Easy.

That's what I consider noob-hack. It will give you an unfair disadvantage. :P

Thanks given by:
(28 Apr 11, 06:52AM)V-Man Wrote: Is there an ident that detects whether you're under water? I'd like to know about that.

hmm considering that the sound does know when your underwater (splash thing).... i guess there is something that defines when you are there ^^
Thanks given by:
Not if people have it turned off..
Thanks given by:
There's probably a hard-coded variable, but no CubeScript access from what I can tell.
Thanks given by:
I want a cool Sniper.And a cool nade
Thanks given by:
I want a cool life...

no jk but id want an Awesome smg!
Thanks given by:
um what kind ofnade/sniper/smg you want,an army stuff like m16,barret and frag grenade or like gangwar stuff
Thanks given by:
this site has some pretty good stuff, and it is not hard to look through it all: http://www.rn-acostum.tk/
also, you can look at the 'mods' section on this site: http://www.akimbo.in.
don't be afraid to spend some time poking around, it will be worth it in the end!
Thanks given by:
well lantry,i meant that maybe some of you have a mod thats not in akimbo or somewhere else,or you can make one.but thanks for giving links and replyng
Thanks given by:
(28 Apr 11, 06:52AM)V-Man Wrote: Is there an ident that detects whether you're under water? I'd like to know about that.

There is now! :D

Thanks given by:
Hurry up and release this gem of a version!

...I mean,
(16 Mar 11, 01:18PM)V-Man Wrote: 1104 is stable enough for me to wait for a really well-planned-out 1105.
XD
Thanks given by:
ok ill do my best and i hope in you guys too
Thanks given by: