trying to make 3 more servers, on same pc, but errors..
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/5263/...ervers.jpg

I'm trying to host 3 more servers on my pc, but i'm trying something different as u can see from the screeny.. C://users/username/assaultecube1104 and then it branches off into 4 different directories q-be root, tbr main, tbr public, and jellyclub..

so im trying to run 1 server from each directory, because i dont wanna add the switches things.. they seam to execute them selves fine, except for the errors..

Ive forwarded my ports, q-be root runs from 28763 and it works, because it's the first server i set up on the desktop pc.. but the others tbr main is set with 28762, tbr public is set with 28764, and jelly club is with 28765.. I've had jelly club on my laptop with 28765 and it worked, but when i moved it over to my desktop and reconfigured the ports, it doesnt wanna ping server :/

oh and i configure the commandline for my servers by switching server_autoconfigured.bat to server_autoconfigured.txt and editing the commandline switches and permissions and switching it back to work server_autoconfigured.bat

hope you guys can help, thanks!
Thanks given by:
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/Server_hints_1.0.4 - The F*ing Manual Wrote:An AC server always uses 2 UDP ports: PORT & PORT+1. The default ports are 28763 and 28764. You need to use different ports, if you want to run several servers on the same machine (with one IP address). For example, use -f28765 for a second server.
I don't blame you, though ;) The information is pretty hidden.
So, you'll have to use the command line parameter -fPORT with the appropriate ports.

EDIT: btw, that's still valid for 1.1
Thanks given by:
Pffft, not hidden enough for tempest to find it.
Thanks given by:
Think like this: You need to put 3 sweets in a box, it has a center place (default port) and 6 000 other places (other ports). You are putting it all in one box (you're IP address).

Oh, ports. gg
Thanks given by:
^^ lol

I fixed it thanks!
Thanks given by: