News on Farg, Mewtwo Match Servers
Alright, so as many people will have now realised the farg servers are down. This has been a long time coming as I haven't paid the bills for a while and had cancelled the servers, but they simply hadn't removed them so I kept them running. I cancelled the server due to raising of prices etc.

Some people may have already been playing on my new mewtwo servers, and they will be a "replacement" for farg. I now have 2 servers up,
- /connect mewtwo.tk 8888 match
- /connect mewtwo.tk 7777 match

Both are 14 slots allowing a decent number of spectators for matches, but I don't know how they'll go with more than 8 active players. They are located in California.

Before people ask I will NOT be handing out admin passwords. I would like to trial not having them, if people are having problems/issues without them then please contact me and I should be able to sort something out.

In regards to farg, it will be going back up(on a new vps), but only to host a public server which some of you may have seen called Fragshack @ Farg.

Any questions or queries please direct at castiel.on AT gmail.com.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience, Castiel
Thanks given by:
Delightful!
Thanks given by:
Love you, mate. My ping is in the 70's in there :DD

By the way, will these servers have the anticheat turned off as well?
Thanks given by:
From what I know of his previous server running, they will have anticheat on. Almost definitely on the pubs.
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 11, 04:55PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Love you, mate. My ping is in the 70's in there :DD

By the way, will these servers have the anticheat turned off as well?

:) It'll be the same as farg.info, without anti cheat as the servers have been recompiled which means the anti cheat is not included :(

However for the farg public servers I will most likely keep the original binaries/anti cheat on.
Thanks given by:
will people still getting kicked by saying lag 3 times?
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 11, 03:14PM)kaz Wrote: will people still getting kicked by saying lag 3 times?

Nah that was (sorta) a joke, dw about that now :P
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 11, 09:51AM)castiel Wrote: ...I haven't paid the bills for a while...

I just can't help but think of DrauL and his ausD servers...
Thanks given by:
Wondered where those bad boys were...

Some more details on the public server?
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 11, 10:49PM)Fate Wrote:
(25 Apr 11, 09:51AM)castiel Wrote: ...I haven't paid the bills for a while...

I just can't help but think of DrauL and his ausD servers...

Haha mine was cause I'd cancelled it to buy different/better value servers ;)

(26 Apr 11, 11:37PM)Viper Wrote: Wondered where those bad boys were...

Some more details on the public server?

It'll just be a flag based public server, based in san jose. Probably 14 slots, i'll post more info when i've set it up.
Thanks given by:
Castiel, my friend found a host that basically gave him 3 years free on a vps (different game though) when he contacted the company saying he would cancel if they didn't lower the rates. Try it, it might work. :D

Ill get back to you on who that host was...
Thanks given by: