Why i'm banned ?!
Hello,

I write this message because i'm banned in a lot of server and I don't know why...
I never played before and so, i don't understand why i'm banned.

Please, give me informations about that !

Thanks you, Grenouill
Thanks given by:
It's because you haven't PM'd V-Man asking about the Fourth Succession War.
Thanks given by:
It may be because you don't own a deathadder
Thanks given by:
Hum, sorry ? What do you mean by that ?
Thanks given by:
they are just joking with you.... it could probably be a range ban that your IP falls in. Talk to some of the high powers e.g. jamz Brahma etc... for a deban pass
Thanks given by:
Easiest way to get a fast response if wanted is to go to the Assaultcube IRC and ask there. Or you can wait and someone will probably PM you about it.
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 08:10PM)Vermi Wrote: It may be because you don't own a deathadder

If you can't get one, an Abyssus SHOULD do it, but who knows man.
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 07:50PM)MorganKell Wrote: It's because you haven't PM'd V-Man asking about the Fourth Succession War.

haha xD
Thanks given by:
You are most probably caught in an IP range. Go to the Assaultcube IRC and contact people with most control with blacklist like pwnage, jamz, etc.

Thanks given by:
You are not rangebanned on the Central Blacklist, but you are in a range ban in the Tear You Down clan blacklist, which is used by multiple server owners.
I suggest you post on their forums to discuss what to do.
Thanks given by:
What server ? you are banned
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 09:06PM)Jason Wrote: If you can't get one, an Abyssus SHOULD do it, but who knows man.

Then again, a good old mouse like Sepehr's wins all the time.

Thanks given by:
Okay, thanks you man :).

I will post in forum TyD ;).
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 10:55PM)J-Weezy Wrote: Tear You Down clan blacklist

Big Brother welcomes the chance to get more acquainted. I'd suggest taking the blue pill before it's too late.
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 11, 07:58PM)MorganKell Wrote:
(23 Apr 11, 10:55PM)J-Weezy Wrote: Tear You Down clan blacklist

Big Brother welcomes the chance to get more acquainted. I'd suggest taking the blue pill before it's too late.

WTF is J-Weezy, Kelly?
Anyway, the red pill contains the seeds of enlightenment. Who doesn't want to be enlightened?
Thanks given by:
J-Weezy is the essence of all that is awesome and true. It's the purity of ooncey unleashed with a golden aura-spheric potential that has rarely been seen before. It is the Anti-Establishment mind bender that recognizes the danger of the System. Take the red pill, and see the fire. Feel the fire. DIE by the fire. Take the blue pill, and release the energy. Feel the waves. Crave the sensuality of utter originality. Big Brother is watching. They will find you. Join the Resistance. Agents are everywhere!
Thanks given by:
OK.
Thread closed, because,
a) MK wins.
b) Problem solved.
Thanks given by: