best map you can't play on.
what's the best map that doesn't meet the quality requisites?
my vote goes for... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lss_brazil_minimap
forget all that realistic nonsense, back when you could actually play it was as fun as lss got, pure and simple.
For me the lss brazil maps in general were a bit like pacman or space invaders - all about the gameplay - and for that it'll be remembered long after certain official maps (I aint sayin' names).
Thanks given by:
Dust2 :) it was an awesome and simple map, but it got overplayed like it's douze now and it got banned, and gone from the MS so yeah.
Thanks given by:
dust2, skyscraper city or something like that. just awesome cus everyone i got a flag i'd get a boner
Thanks given by:
!!!Lss!!!!!BRAZIL_METAL_MINIMAP @ lss

Original version of TwinTowers @ tdm - dude, I double the oppOnent's kills. If anyone brings back these too maps I'll play 24/7
Thanks given by:
!!!Lss!!!!!BRAZIL was definitely awesome, especially the spawn grenades. I loved being the last one left so I could drop one for the new spawns.

bs_dust2 :( My favorite map....long ago wrongfully disposed of. Who cares if its like a CS map? Name it something else and change a few insignificant things and wallah! old/new AC map of awesomeness, minus the copyright questions!
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 11, 11:50PM)Boomhauer Wrote: !!!Lss!!!!!BRAZIL was definitely awesome, especially the spawn grenades. I loved being the last one left so I could drop one for the new spawns.

That was the joy of that map :) It was like a reward for playing well in a round. Back on the map UFC_Fight_Night I once got 300 kills doing that, and killing everyone on the server at once each time. Only in 1.04...
Thanks given by:
"Taking place in realistic environments, with fast, arcade gameplay, it's addictive and fun"

Thanks given by:
treehouse .

Most creative map ever but i think someone is entering it in the contest. So i won't post pics.
Thanks given by:
TwinTowers/headshotcity crap back when I sucked at AC. TwinTowers tosok or TDM was the best mode/map ever! :P
Thanks given by:
What is this twin_towers nonsense?
SWAT_silent_day FTW.
Thanks given by:
I dont think i ever played Dust2 but from the sounds of things i would like to see back in the master server.
Thanks given by:
Dust2 is the same map you'll find in CS:S or CS, just an AC map instead. If you look up the CS:S map, imagine that but with different lighting, and textures (or anything else engine changes).

It was a tad more open than most offical maps. It had 40 man servers hosting it 24/7, and it was cramped, but I guess it worked for people. (note even CS:S doesn't have 40 man servers). You aren't missing much since ac_depot resembles its layout when it comes to CTF running... and ac_depot is made for AC... and ctf for that matter.
Thanks given by:
SPACEHACKER
Thanks given by:
Can I honestly say that I despise dust2 no matter what game it's on? That map and a few others are the reason I don't play CSS any more. There's hardly any servers with a maprot, they all run that same crappy map 24/7, and it bores me to death. I feel that way about douze now too.

I never really liked any of the noob maps tbh, but no-one seems to play ac_mines anymore, and I used to love playing it on 0.93.

EDIT: How could I forget ac_italy and the boxcube map? :P
Thanks given by:
and Basic still can't acknowledge a real map when it hits him in the face. Sure there are tons of purely "AC" maps out there, but dust2 was a map that many grew up on. We liked that map not because it was CS, but because the first time we played it it was AC!!

Strato :: mines, depot, dust2, riverside, elevation, desert, and many more. None of them noob. dust2 better than douze? Yea I think so. dust2 more intricate than the most spawn retarded map in the universe? (don't blame me creator of douze, but cmon homie... look at those SPAWNS!!). Yea I think so.

*LSS Brazil and Tennis btw are 4 THE WIN!!
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 07:43AM)basic Wrote: You aren't missing much since ac_depot resembles its layout when it comes to CTF running... and ac_depot is made for AC... and ctf for that matter.

Uhhhhhh, negatory. Depot and dust2 bear only the similarity that they are both bigger maps. Depot has 2 (kind of 3) main routes, and 1 is so damn long a lot of people (like me) spend most of their time trying to avoid it. Dust2 has 4 main routes, all equally enjoyable and equally awesome. Also there is only one vest in Depot.... lolwut?!!? There are 2 in Dust2, though I will have to say that the RVSF's side had a much less secure spot for it. But that's OK, because the CLA side has a (slightly) easier flag placement. Also dust2 is a more dynamic map, having MULTIPLE levels and inclines, along with considerably more tactical options. I like depot. But I have to disagree with them resembling one another. I think maybe you are thinking of the wrong map?

ac_depot
[Image: mapacdepot03.jpg]

de_dust2 (CS version)
[Image: dedust2m.jpg]

Anyway, I forgot to mention TwinTowers like you guys did.. LOLOL @ the sheer noobness. But it was so fun :P
Thanks given by:
@MorganKell: I hate Dust2 because of how many times it's been played and how repetitive it is, not because it's a map from another game. I used to play cs_italy on AC, which is an amazing map imo :)

Thanks given by:
Dust2 :p
Thanks given by:
OK, who is starting the imminent petition to get dust into the maprots again?!?! ;P
Thanks given by:
Everyone. However, that should be in a different thread ;)
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 02:22PM)Boomhauer Wrote: OK, who is starting the imminent petition to get dust into the maprots again?!?! ;P

Again?

________

Ezjemvill_5.0
Thanks given by:
Morgan, I can't believe you didn't mention Riverside or Italy.
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 03:14PM)V-Man Wrote: Morgan, I can't believe you didn't mention Riverside...
(23 Apr 11, 10:51AM)MorganKell Wrote: ...
Strato :: mines, depot, dust2, riverside, elevation, desert, and many more.

So...eager...to...post...
:P

ac_fracht :(
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 03:28PM)jamz Wrote: ac_fracht :(

<3
i loved it, i played it 24/7 in M|A servers

and there were other awesome maps there
Thanks given by:
i miss the old headshot city 2
that was epic
Thanks given by:
ac_fracht and dust2. I really enjoyed them.
Thanks given by:
I think it still fits the requisites, but poolcarnage was my favorite map, and I don't see it anymore.
Thanks given by:
ac_ruines1.0 and 1.1 FTW
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2918.html yea its not really voted for alot. Everytime I make a vote the nooobs press f2 cause they like thier wack TDM....
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 11, 03:28PM)jamz Wrote:
(23 Apr 11, 03:14PM)V-Man Wrote: Morgan, I can't believe you didn't mention Riverside...
(23 Apr 11, 10:51AM)MorganKell Wrote: ...
Strato :: mines, depot, dust2, riverside, elevation, desert, and many more.

He must've added it in before I refreshed. XD
Thanks given by:
FREAKING ORIGINAL HEADSHOT CITY

Not this HeadshotCity_003 BS, the 1.0 shiz :P
Thanks given by: