1. German AssaultCube LAN party
Hey guys´n´girls,

we want to organize an AssaultCube LAN party localized in Germany. For more informations read the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

Question: Where will it take place?
Answer: Actually, we don´t know yet. We hope you can suggest some cities and locations (in Germany of course). At the moment we think about Leipzig.

Question: What does it cost me?
Answer: It totally depends on the amount of participating members and the size of the rented object.

Question: When will it take place?
Answer: It is planned to take place end of August. Maybe a bit later. Depends also on you guys.

Question: What to bring?
Answer: Bring your own bomb! Oh wait, wrong event! Well, actually a working PC, something to eat and all you need to survive one weekend.

If you have still questions you can contact us at [email protected]. Post further suggestions here.

Best regards,
kitty, Robtics, ärkefiende, your orga staff
Thanks given by:
I hope this will be a nice event and I'm sure we'll have alot of fun! ;)
Thanks given by:
Take pics! :D
And make T-Shirts!! :D :D
And pitch in to buy me an airplane ticket!
Thanks given by:
hmm, it isn't so far from Prague, what beer can you get in Leipzig ? :)
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 10, 10:28PM)Alien Wrote: ... what beer can you get in Leipzig ? :)

pretty much every german beer I guess ;)
Thanks given by:
HAhah I'm coming ;D
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 10, 10:28PM)Alien Wrote: hmm, it isn't so far from Prague, what beer can you get in Leipzig ? :)

That's the reason why the czech people are the biggest beer consumers in the world. They have nothing else in their mind....
Thanks given by:
Now I wish that I either had easy access to a plane ticket to Germany or someone would organize a large LAN for this near me.
Thanks given by:
All you guys have to do is fly me down now.
As for Czech beer, Budweiser is actally czech, the recipe and everything. The Americans just stole it in WW@, but if you likie Budweiser, you don't necessarily like American beer.
Thanks given by:
Are you kidding? The american "Budwiser" has absolutely nothing to do with beer in the first place. It's beer flavoured soda water with alcohol, not a beer. All they stole was the name...

Oh and good luck with that lan party.. hopefully it will be successful.
Thanks given by:
I might come if someone else has a spare LCD screen or if I buy one until it takes place and if Chris and Vizard come :P I can't haul a 25kg CRT to Leipzig.
Thanks given by:
makkE: You haven't tried Tuborg then.

Sorry for offtopic, but Germany and beer fit together.
Thanks given by:
back to topic, please!
What we need in this moment are guys/girls willing to participate and good suggestions (city/location/date)

@makke: you´re also invited to come ;)
Thanks given by:
* V-Man calls a vote: Kidnap MakkE and take him to the LAN party
Thanks given by:
F1
but you forgot to kidnap Stanze aswell

and you forgot to book your flight ticket ;)
Thanks given by:
:(
I didn't forget...
My credit card hates me, that's all.
Thanks given by:
what we firstly need is a number of people who say 75% sure that they come AND the date (best would be a week-range).
Thanks given by: