Makke banned?
I have seen the thread closed and his status is really "banned". Why is banned one dev which is here from the beginning of AC ? This is open source game, you should behave so. I want to see the reason from the man with ban hammer who is able to ban the person which is connected with this game so long time. It can be for me a warning or information about direction of new dev team.

There are many people around who support this game, give money and time and aren't part of "private" part forum and want to know why the one of the basic stones of this game was removed.

Thanks given by:
go to irc and ask makke himself, he was there quite regular the last few days.
Thanks given by:
Why should i connect to IRC and ask the person who is banned ? It doesn't make a sense. Try to ask some cheater what you say about his ban. The real reason of ban you can get from the person who is banning. It is statement what he wrote in column "reason". And i cannot read the column nowhere and i don't know who banned him, so i ask this way.
Thanks given by:
I dont have much insider knowledge but if I am right, from what I read on irc, makkE asked flowtron to ban him for 4/5 days. And as said from a few mods in the other thread, makkE will tell you if he wants to when he is unbanned ...
Thanks given by:
makkE will tell you why he's banned if he wants to.
This is nothing we as mods/devs should tell you.
I, as a mod, feels i have no obligation to share this information.
Makke banned?

~*Closed*~
Thanks given by: