Tear you Down! presents: The AC 1.1 ladder (quick FAQ)
The clan Tear you Down! is very proud to re-anounce the AC ladder to the commnunity again.

Since 0.93 several members of TyD! have developed, maintained and evolved this service to bring the first stable, most fun und competitve ladder to you. The fact that it has become quite popular since it first release proves that we are doing right so far.

1. How does it works
Quite easy. Go to a designed ladder server and play. All the scoring data of a game with six players or more players will be sent to our ladder service and calculate into ranking points. The minimum of six players is necessary due security reasons.

2. Where do I find the ladder
The main address to the ladder is http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/.

There you can see the monthly and overall ranking lists, you can sort by points, frags, gibbs aso (e.g. find out who is the best in being killed) and by clicking on a player's nickname you can also see his monthly stats. We have also integrated a per mode tracking.

3. How do you calculate the ranking points
Be secret formula. I could tell you, but I have to kill you then instantly after it. Seriously - you can read the calculation details here and in the wiki page when it's back online again.

4. Which servers should I use
We are collecting the points from our own servers:
  • Beacon
    /connect tearyoudown.com 20000

• Hazelwood
    /connect hazelwood.tearyoudown.com 28763

• Pennywise
    /connect pennywise.tearyoudown.com 28765

• Fairfax
    /connect fairfax.tearyoudown.com 28767

We are also collecting data from other servers, hosted by friends and supporters. A complete list you can find here (the list will be updated shortly). All servers are well administered and using blacklists.

5. I've just finished a game, but my scores didn't changed - what happened
Be patient. The scoring data is sent in hourly updates. At approximately 15 minutes past the hour new scores are available on the webpage.

6. I'm playing with different nicknames - can you merge my scores
No.

7. I'm a clan player - what do you provide for people like me
I'm glad for your question. We have a very nice tool for you: The Clanwar-Addon. On this page all scores of the six best players of a clan are collecting together and ranked with other clans. Take a look who is currently the most powerful and diligent clan.

8. Where can I report problems, request features, ask questions aso belonging to the ladder
Of course on the clan's forum: forum.tearyoudown.com

Last Words
Thanks to acfan (aka vi), Clown and pwnage for making the best ladder ever. And thank you to everyone who has or is supporting us with hints, comments and servers. And of course thanks to everyone who is playing and participating on the ladder. Have fun.
Thanks given by:
Two of the MaxFrags servers have been added to the ladder, thanks to noerrorsfound! Check them out at:
http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/scoring/
Thanks given by:
wow good job guys i look forward to playing on your servers and against you guys :D
Thanks given by:
we need a oceania server, there all very far away from us....
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 10, 12:46AM)yata Wrote: we need a oceania server, there all very far away from us....
Good idea. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks given by:
it would be good, but im cool with lag
Thanks given by:
pwnage, what do mean by suggestions? Australians, have no actual servers in Australia. We have aus.woop.us, but that is soooo laggy. We have the NZ servers but there, we still get ~120 ping. We would like somewhere, maybe Sydney, or something, that would give us ~50. Im actually from WA, but i would still get a very nice ping from a server there. Hell, it would even make me play your ladder servers more.
Thanks given by:
it would even make me play your ladder servers more.

How can you resist?
Thanks given by:
Stop exposing my tactics xD
Thanks given by:
The A.C. 1.1 Ladder is out! enjoy :D

You still can see your 1.0 scores ;)

I merged the points of all my aliases there ( Brett{TyD} go_go_uruguay! go_go_mexico! caleb GNUtella Mr.Pink Brett Brett_high_ping Francois )

I am the fourth player overall ^^

points frags deaths ratio kills gibs tkills sui scored stolen hunted return kept
402376 22310 9429 2.34 19310 1776 462 90 1727 3802 59 1443 175
Thanks given by:
As of today BCFH Arena now contribute to the AC ladder, thanks to aerkefiende! Check the scoring page for more info!
Thanks given by:
* Gibstick hugs whoever is responsible
Thanks given by:
Freddo has been very generous and patient. From today I can announce that DES Dynamite and TnT is reporting to the ladder. They are the very first servers from Australia that contributes.

Check them out at: http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/scoring/
Thanks given by:
I just have some questions that I want to clarify...

1.) Can I join a Ladder server at ANY time (even if there is only a few mins remaining) and still have my score registered?

2.) Do I have to stay in the match until the end (intermission) for my score to count? Or can I leave (and return) whenever I want?
Thanks given by:
Ques@ If I were to put up solid servers, minus Brazillian hackers, i.e. certain dev ranges for obvious hackers named Rahma with a B, had a bunch of good admins, and was recognized by the community... could my servers possibly get ladder status? You passed on that offered Skype session, so you don't know shit what was going on in my mind during the 1.0 flamewar. Blame Brahma for the most recent hate. He doesn't know how to administrate a forum properly it seems.

Sorry shimmies for all the exponential greif. But it seems as if it's something natural for the TyD Ladder these days. Minus pwnage that is. He's trying to do some good.

I believe oNe|Darko had the FIRST ladder son. Get it right. Or stick it up your awesomeness.
Thanks given by:
Awesome ladder TYD, always as been. Ignore the ... ... and keep rocking.
Blitz: AFAIK yes, and doesn't matter.
Morgankell: umad? Please explain "shimmies"... wait, nvm.
Thanks given by:
vern you got something better to do than suck up?
Thanks given by:
Hey, I suck in all directions. \:D
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the help vern
Thanks given by:
My issue is that most of the servers that contribute to the ladder are empty in my time zone, maybe just hazelwood with blackflag killing me all day, but that's about it no other servers have people, I have to wait till 1 or 2 am to get Some competition :)
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 11, 03:52AM)Blitz Wrote: 1.) Can I join a Ladder server at ANY time (even if there is only a few mins remaining) and still have my score registered?

2.) Do I have to stay in the match until the end (intermission) for my score to count? Or can I leave (and return) whenever I want?

I'm pretty sure the answer to both is yes.
Thanks given by:
(29 Mar 11, 02:03PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: Freddo has been very generous and patient. From today I can announce that DES Dynamite and TnT is reporting to the ladder. They are the very first servers from Australia that contributes.
Excellent. :D
You do a good job with the ladder, keep it up :)
Thanks given by:
PEOPLE QUIT THAT WINE! Im from Finland.. there is no servers from FIN. and i have been trying to make one.. just dont know how (Already posted for help in "Help!") And im playing because i love the game.. And maybe now i have a oppurtunity to ask you to add KA: clan in clanwars? I have tried to make contact with TYD-boys in AC Forums... TyD official site forums.. And this is my last oppurtunity!!
Clan tag: KA: (KA:Sambu)
Name: Kauhavan Ampujat
Number of players: 8
IRL-mates and i success you dont need web site? TY TyD-guys already if you can do THIS for me :)
Thanks given by:
@ Sambu

Try talking to pwnage or TyD on there IRC channel.
irc://irc.gamesurge.net/tearyoudown
Thanks given by:
I would be so happy if i could play in your servers/ladder . That's impossible ...
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 11, 05:14PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: @ Sambu

Try talking to pwnage or TyD on there IRC channel.
irc://irc.gamesurge.net/tearyoudown

Already tried.. Just no answer :O

Thanks given by:
Keep trying, someone's got to be there.
Thanks given by:
actually this project of {TyD} is one that makes me play more often AC, I think they are the most competitive servers in AC so congratulations on creating and keeping this project alive xd

I just wait you guys add in the near future the “Countries” stats is a good one and there is no need to put the flag icons of countries just a section with the name of countries and the players from there.

So let me know when you will be interested in add one server tosok custom 24/7 in the ladder you still don’t have one like that

PD: yep Jack we need to make more popular those Americans ladder servers how I dunno U_U cause I already get mad of play with a ping of 230-270 all time in the ladder
Thanks given by:
Soon I will support some servers in Brazil! Then I expect to be able to contribute to the TyD ladder again!
Thanks given by:
Hopefully, Giving most a good ping on Servers all over the world.
Thanks given by: