|oNe| is now OPENLY RECRUITING!
'lo denizens of AC, just coming by to announce that |oNe| is now openly accepting applications (no more invite-only apps - for now).

You can find what we're looking for, what we aim for, and how you can apply and possibly become a member by clicking this, right here.

Side note: If you're a clan looking for a recruiting template, at least let me know before you completely jack the one myself and other |oNe| members took some time to come up with (has happened like, thrice before).

[Image: Huzzah-1.jpg]

I wish you all the best of luck if you're interested in applying. I hope to see some fresh e-faces show up on these forums.

Cheers.
Thanks given by:
lol GL xD

lol'd thrice reading ur post :3
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 11, 08:21AM)Fate Wrote: lol GL xD

lol'd thrice reading ur post :3
Thanks, sweet cheeks.
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 11, 08:22AM)Impaktd Wrote: Thanks, sweet cheeks.

Your welcome, honey buns.

Thanks given by:
Have fun, good luck to all the applicants oNe.
Thanks given by:
Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Good luck.
Thanks given by:
Heretics, lol :)

gl
Thanks given by:
If the picture was meant to be funny, it wasn't.
Thanks given by:
Dang, a sponsorship by the Messiah. Uber win.
Thanks given by:
nice little dance Undead and Gibstick have there :P
Thanks given by:
Wow I didn't think that image was still up. I made that way back when we opened apps last time.
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 11, 07:48PM)Mael Wrote: Wow I didn't think that image was still up. I made that way back when we opened apps last time.

That never happened. That picture is completely original.

(14 Apr 11, 06:54PM)SiL3nT Wrote: If the picture was meant to be funny, it wasn't.

[Image: LOL-Jesus-here.jpg?imageSize=Medium&gene...Jesus-desu]
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 11, 06:54PM)SiL3nT Wrote: If the picture was meant to be funny, it wasn't.

Why do you have to be so unpleasant?

Good luck Onoreos.
Thanks given by:
Good luck to anyone applying!
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 11, 07:45PM)bballn45 Wrote: nice little dance Undead and Gibstick have there :P

What
Thanks given by:
This is very good news for me, is my opinion Ac without oNe is not AC, good luck Impakt'd
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 11, 03:22PM)Bexlab Wrote: This is very good news for me, is my opinion Ac without oNe is not AC, good luck Impakt'd

Thank you for the kind words, Bexlab, I wish you the best in your Italian endeavors :)
Thanks given by:

Obvious troll is obvious.
Thanks given by:
I like pie.

No Seriously GOOD LUCK oNe <3 <3 <3
Thanks given by:
[Image: memes-gym.jpg]
Thanks given by:

........................ LORDEH LORDEH! SAVE THESE PO' SOULS!!!!!!!

Thanks given by: