Map Backlist
Good evening,

I would define a map of Backlist unselectable in votes can matter the current map (independant du maprot). This is urgent because the players vote for ac_douze and the server is full

Thank you
Thanks given by:
try this in your advanced options area of your server's launcher:

-Aac_douze#5 -Aac_douze#11 -Aac_douze#10 -Arifle@camper -Acamper@camper -Aac_desert#11

This blocks voting of ac_douze in CTF and tosok, rifle@camper and camper@camper completely and ac_desert in tosok.

You can try the -A switch for any maps, or just disable a mode by entering its number variable with a #x after the map. Read the server documentation to find out numbers for modes.
Thanks given by:
// Maps voted by admin only
-Aac_douze#15
-Aac_douze#14
-Aac_douze#13
-Aac_douze#11
-Aac_douze#10
-Aac_douze#9
-Aac_douze#6
-Aac_douze#5
-Aac_douze#4
-Aac_douze#3
-Aac_douze#2
-Aac_douze#0

This block douze in all modes i think.
Command-line arguments
Thanks given by:
OS? Why not just -Aac_douze? Im pretty sure that blocks its vote by normal role players for all modes.

edit:

docs Wrote:-A Restricts voting for a map/mode to admins. Mapname and modenumber (if specified) are separated by '#'.

;-D
Thanks given by:
Maybe it does.
I did read the docs now and it may look like it blocks all using only -Aac_douze.
But when i first added some to server i took them all. :P
Thanks given by:
Lol. Also you might like to restrict sending maps to only admins. This will eliminate the possibility of "noobs" coming onto your server and uploading rifle@camper_WITWAFFLEBOXES.

To do this add the switch:

-MCRU

to your advanced server options.
Note: The default is "-MCRu". This will allow players to update maps (if not send them) so if you run customs beware of the lowercase u. :P
Thanks given by:
My host of games, do not allow the-A command in the Command Line Switch.
I have open a ticket :I need a control in the laucher-A.

Thx
Thanks given by:
I used Viper's method and it worked. If you want to be restrictive a bit, it is better to go way "what you want to allow" instead of "what you want to forbid".
Thanks given by:
^ Difference between -M and -A.

While I use both, if you want all kinds of maps just not douze ctf or rifle@camper try -A, where as if you only want your maprot played (in my situation) use -M to avoid having the maps uploaded in the first place.

edit: I use both in order to block the official map/modes I don't like. These are already on your server by default so -M wont stop them from being voted.
Thanks given by:
If you use servercmdline.txt file you can add the -A switch there.
And -M

And to keep people from uploading maps like rifle@camper, twintower etc its smart to use.

Read more in the «Command-line arguments » link i posted.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 11, 10:48PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: If you use servercmdline.txt file you can add the -A switch there.
And -M

And to keep people from uploading maps like rifle@camper, twintower etc its smart to use.

Read more in the «Command-line arguments » link i posted.

The command has worked, so it's ok for me
Thanks given by: