|:GOW:| Clan
I am not able to talk to any of the |:GOW:| people lately....

I am concerned about admin abuse that is on my server.

Please Respond to me by mathyboy1028 [AT] gmail [DOT] .com

OR let |:GoW:|fredriK* talk to me.
IF someone post the WORKING link to the |:GOW:| website , then this post may be closed.
Thanks given by:
Admin abuse....hmmmm why dont you change the passwords (except mine) ?
Thanks given by:
Can't... because i knew that he might get admin from someone else.
Thanks given by:
lol, if you have such problems, remove all passwords and set new ones.
AND then be careful who you give admin to!
Thanks given by:
In my server, the admins tend to give admin to someone else but not admin password
Thanks given by:
So tell them to never give admin to a person.
At least a person they dont know and trust.
Thanks given by:
Terrible tradition, IMO. Each server doesn't need an admin present 24/7. Better to have unruly players than unruly admins.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, you might as well reset all of your passwords and only give access to those that you trust. Otherwise it'll just turn into an admin-abusing hot mess. Be careful who you let run your servers :P
Thanks given by:
On the topic of admin passwords, is it possible to set passwords that can only be used by certain ips?
Thanks given by:
with a modded server, that seems like it could be easily implemented.
Thanks given by:
Does mine still work? lol I rarely use mine because there is always someone else in there with it. Only time I ever use it is when there is a serious problem. Plus when I claim admin, everyone bugs the crap outta me for it and it never ends. Btw is my admin pass is still 2coolbeans right?
Thanks given by:
Like some of the other players have said, it's simply better to just reset the passwords, and consider who you're giving the passwords to.

And X-Ray_Dog......facepalm..... =_=
Thanks given by:
Yes, X-Ray_Dog, your adminpass stills work....

For everyone who want to use this admin pass...., you *coughs* are .....
Thanks given by:
Its really sad to see so many mean people as admin around. It takes away from the fun.
Thanks given by:
Send a message to me here or on gow-godsofwarclan.webs.com
I have never abused admin on your server or any other server
Please respond quickly
/fredriK*
Thanks given by:
One of your clan members abuse admin powers on my server. PLEASE talk to all of the |:GOW:| members and have each of them email me at mathyboy1028 AT gmail DOT com.

As of now, entire clan expect you, fredrik* , are blacklisted from my server. I take admin abusevery serious. I want to know WHO did it and that person will suspend from my server for 2 weeks!

Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 11, 10:18PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: One of your clan members abuse admin powers on my server. PLEASE talk to all of the |:GOW:| members and have each of them email me at mathyboy1028 AT gmail DOT com.

As of now, entire clan expect you, fredrik* , are blacklisted from my server. I take admin abusevery serious. I want to know WHO did it and that person will suspend from my server for 2 weeks!

I want to know who did it to because whoever did it do not belong in my clan. I will post a thread about this on our forum and I will tell them to email u. Now all I want to know is who did it and how he got admin?

Keep the blacklist until this problem is solved
Thanks given by:
Would GOW have anything to do with Gears Of War?
Thanks given by:
what a bunch of nice dudes you have in your clan fredrik...

[Image: 2466h5s.png]

Thanks given by:
I cant be held responisble for what my clanmates do, when I play with them they are all nice and good to play with. Now ferikeR* banning someone because of lack of space on the server might be thought of as a retarded thing to do but u didnt had to tell him that. The fact that he banned u was a retarded thing to do to but as I said I'm not responsible for what my clanmates do. I will talk to him though. Thanks for posting this

Thanks given by:

IS THIS TRUE???
A player caleed MentalGirl (or something like that ) who claims to be the leader of the |:GOW:| clan said that he has claimed the clan dead......
I hope this is not true....
Thanks given by:
MentalGirl is not the leader of |:GOW:| But the clan have been shut down for good.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 11, 11:58AM)fredriK Wrote: I cant be held responisble for what my clanmates do, when I play with them they are all nice and good to play with. Now ferikeR* banning someone because of lack of space on the server might be thought of as a retarded thing to do but u didnt had to tell him that. The fact that he banned u was a retarded thing to do to but as I said I'm not responsible for what my clanmates do. I will talk to him though. Thanks for posting this

So you are the owner of a clan and you aren't responsible for it? YOU decide who joins the clan right? YOU decide what's right and wrong right? If you do not take responsibility for your members and correct them or whatever, your clan will go nowhere. FYI, clan leaders are responsible for their members because if enough disturbance is reported from them or if one or two do something really bad, the tag faces a possible TyD blacklist. I mean, what's the point of being a leader if your not "responsible"?

- My 2 cents

PS: bugboy, I must speak with you later.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 11, 11:58AM)fredriK Wrote: I cant be held responisble for what my clanmates do, when I play with them they are all nice and good to play with. Now ferikeR* banning someone because of lack of space on the server might be thought of as a retarded thing to do but u didnt had to tell him that. The fact that he banned u was a retarded thing to do to but as I said I'm not responsible for what my clanmates do. I will talk to him though. Thanks for posting this

You are responsible for admin abuse. Who gave them the password?
I made a very similar post relating to the responsibilities of clan leadership, on a post awhile back.
Thanks given by:
This clan has been shut down for good as Bugboy mentioned, RIP GoW
Thanks given by:
Bugboy1028 has gotten in contact with the people he needed so i guess this is safe to close.

If thats wrong and you have something to say in this thread feel free to PM me.
Thanks given by: