ac players appreciation thread
This thread is for the players out there who never quite get the recognition they deserve. People who have made ac a better game for so many people, but on the forums at least don't ever get any credit. I hope that whoever reads this will go on to have new found respect and find meeting the players listed in this thread a worthwhile experience.
Here's my list, feel free to write your own:
All of 40+ - it's a really friendly clan and a mature one too apart from the odd player who doesn't quite fit the clan's name :p
Demigod151 - he doesn't play now sadly but I remember he was friendlier and more respectful to me than most
Hawky! - a great guy, hacker or not.
|HP| - Just an all round great guy, with a great server too
BZE| - Another great clan which I have the experience of being in but sadly given a bad rep just because of one guy. I give a particular mention to BZE|Mike because of his ability to make maps faster than you can splatter someone with a shotgun. Oh and he likes rugby - extra appreciation.
THESOUNDOFRAP - first guy to ever give me admin... and first guy to ever get the blame when i 'abused' admin rights :p
Menace13 - a good friend, shame he's left ac :/
Last but not least, unarmed. There is no argument that this bashful
individual, has given more joy to the ac community than anyone else. A thoughtful person, he has countless times allowed himself to be headshot to make people feel good about their abilities, or their lack of them.

I've missed out a lot of names, but I'll add them when I remember them :)
Thanks given by:
Rowan deserves a little more respect IMHO. He's only like, the best ac playa everrrrr. Harps on the other hand, is overrated.
Thanks given by:
Well, many of these "unthanked" guys would be welcome here in the forums. They can sign up for free here, so there's no reason they couldn't get in touch with the community and being more known, and so, deserving the right appreciation.
Anyway, Serdar, Kuvayi and some other {Turco} guys for many epic games... I can't remember of others at the moment...
Thanks given by:
I think the best player is sprah. I have gotten owned by that bot many times.

Second best are my clanmates for some of the best games I have played ever :)
Thanks given by:
|AMP|Xenon
Thanks given by:
Yarukinasu.
Friendly and intelligent, always good to talk to.
Thanks given by:
The NoH guys, wherever they are now. Played some fun games with them :)

Also, everyone from 0.93 on the Vanilla forums, for putting up with me :D
Thanks given by:
Zomg i rofled at the unarmed tribute.
Thanks given by:
I would like to thank jAcKRoCk* for puting up with me in T$R ;D
Thanks given by:
I want to thank Vermi for listening to PwD.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 11, 07:04AM)SupermanNoHome Wrote: |AMP|Xenon
thanks bro
Thanks given by:
I want to thank titi for LOST SOULSSSS!111111!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15mxiWAYSEw#t=2m0s

Thanks given by:
BCFH|Brett :p
Thanks given by:
mosschops
Thanks given by:
lol, I thought XKluTcHM0nSt3RX was talking about Zomg! :D
Thanks given by:
610|YourSister - I love him . His behavior is awesone and he always say the truth.
*GrZ|Alive - Hated by half the community , but he's awesome and he deserve a 2nd chance.
w00p|Newbie - I love this guy .. His behavior is awesome and he's one of the best players in this game.
w00p|ech0 , w00p|Harrek , w00p|Sanzo , w00p|Lucas , w00p|Dam , RaMb0|oNe| , Panicow|oNe| , carl|oNe|glass and all oNe members , BunnySoul=MyS= , Chris=MyS= , AnalPanda=MyS= , Vermi , Legacy.Castiel , Horus and much more great people... I would like to thank them .. It's because them , i am what i am today :)
Thanks given by:
Larry - he's such a nice guy, acts accordingly and always respects the other teams :)
I love how he always waits for other teams in matches when they lose a player.
Such a great guy.

Vermi | Castiel | titi - the bros, together we make such a bro.unit :)! <3

Thank you Davitomon for mentoring me, helping shape me in CS as well as AC, you are truely an AC God. Hater's gonna hate' :)

Sepehr & art you sexy babes, the original members of epic. You truely are epic, if not in skill but also lulz.
Thanks given by:
Sepehr, Davitomon
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 11, 10:32PM)Gibstick Wrote: Rowan deserves a little more respect IMHO. He's only like, the best ac playa everrrrr. Harps on the other hand, is overrated.

both are overrated :< SKB however is awesome hauhsaushuas
Thanks given by:
Yes SKB's da best , apart of CicloN
Thanks given by:
since this has turned in to a rather funny thread.

I'd like to thank Frit0 for his wonderful contributions to Assaultcube
I'd like to thank him for hacking and crashing severs, this was a wonderful contruibution
I'd like to thank frit0 for distributing hacks, it's made the community that much more valuable
I thank frit0 for his edited server, since it promoted fair gameplay

Thanks Frit0 for your wonderful contributions to this game
Thanks given by:
Thank you Brahma. If it weren't for your accusations, I wouldn't have the drive to become the killing machine I am today.
Thanks given by:
Vault77 for being the best player of AC that i have ever played with
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 11, 08:25PM)Vermi Wrote: Vault77 for being the best player of AC that i have ever played with

Thanks given by:
I beat vault with 600 fps
Thanks given by:
yes thanks Brahma for making an effort to clean this game up. I know you can't be always right, but I still appreciate you trying to get rid of the dirty lying cheaters of this game. Remember Brahma, every cheater has a brother\roommate\friend who plays too xD
Thanks given by:
(20 Apr 11, 08:46PM)SiL3nT Wrote: I beat vault with 600 fps

I beat you.
Thanks given by:
DaylixX ; Luc@s ; Infect.
Thanks given by:
UND3AD (not undead sillys). Kaonic FTW!
Thanks given by:
DaylixX, ExodusS, Brett, jiba, makkE, Shadow, R4zor, Bukz, Halo, BenwasHere, RandumKiwi, MitaMan, Nieb, Undead, Ruthless, Mr.Floppy, DES, jamz, wotwot, RatBoy, DogDancing, daMfr0, Sanzo", and Archangel for their contributions to the official map list

The devs, for making AC a better place

VenteX : for being one of my closest friends on this game

Gibarix : For annoying the hell outta me

Viper : For being a good friend, and helping me with problems, and just a good laugh all around

Maimeetur : For helping me along the way to where I am now, I played some great, fun games with you dude

Monkey : For helping me with my AR, and sniper

Beast/Neon : For being one of my closest friends on the way to where I am today

Lantry : For outsmarting me, and teaching me some valuable lessons

MorganKell : Dude, I love ya, and you know I do. I hope we'll always be friends, and that you continue to help me in this brutal game called AC.

iOD|Kaz, for just being a great friend, and helping me enjoy games when I was down

All the fellows at DES| for being great friends, with great attitudes

iOD|_FatCat, For helping me complete, and start ac_recic

adam, For being a shimmilicious dude, I wish you the best

DrauL, For listening, when no one else would.

And to anyone else, I'll edit you in when I remember what you helped me with, or did for me!
Thanks given by: