Banned!
Hello AC Comunity,
Today I am here to ask for help. In the last week, I installed a new internet at home, and since then I was banned in the main servers in AC with my new IP. The problem was that my modem was restarting very often, so my IP always changed, sometimes it was even in a blacklisted IP range...
Now I just got the modem problem fixed, even though it may still change the IP if someday the connection is lost. So after shutting it down and on for 13 times, I got a IP that is not blacklisted in any servers... but it is blacklisted on IRC #AssaultCube. As it was really hard to try and get a IP that is not blacklisted in-game, I would like to ask what could be done to un-ban me so I can communicate with this amazing community.
Thanks for your attention,
Kaonic!
Thanks given by:
We first need to know your IP to see if we can find you in any blacklist, and if so why.
Thanks given by:
Your ip is not on TyD blacklist. I believe I've seen your ip listed in the #assaultcube channel bans. I know I've seen a similar host name.
Thanks given by:
Mael as I have said, after 14 times restarting the modem connection, I found a IP that is not blacklisted in any AC servers...
But that IP is blacklisted in #AssaultCube channel...
I have not done anything wrong, you can ask DES|Bukz for example, I had told him that I made changes to my internet.
So I have to inform my IP? Who should I give it too?
Thanks given by:
The server owners of any servers you go to. Contact them on their respective sites or pm them. Most server contacts can be found in this thread. GL.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Draul, but where is the contact for removing ban in IRC?
Thanks given by: