Treebangers!
Hello AC community! Myself and a few friends began playing this game yesterday (Friday), and are enjoying it greatly. We're constantly looking for scrims (although we lack our own server at this point), so any contact would be great. If you happen to have xFire, you can contact us at colossalkoala or iamawaitress.

Our "team" is composed of:

Denxi<3trees (AR)
gnaw<3trees (SMG/Sniper)
Radium<3trees (SMG/Sniper)
Mission<3trees (Shotgun)

Any information or advice given is greatly appreciated!
Thanks given by:
Muahaha, now we know your tactics! HF and GL.

Don't worry about making your own server, there are quite a few clans that don't have one.

EDIT: Something that you could do is setup a website and/or forums (Webs or ProBoards could be used, or you could make your own custom one or use another website builder).
Thanks given by:
how was your training match yesterday? ;) good luck and have fun!
Thanks given by:
GL HF :D
Thanks given by:
They beat us (pwnage, Gibstick and me) yesterday ac_desert TOSOK :P

* ärkefiende slaps Gibstick with pwnage

Good luck and have fun ;)
Thanks given by:
They have great aim, now they have to know where we are so they can shoot at us more. Good luck!
We still beat them in CTF :D
Thanks given by:
(25 Jul 10, 09:39AM)Robtics Wrote: how was your training match yesterday? ;) good luck and have fun!

Very enjoyable, thanks much for the opportunity.

(25 Jul 10, 12:07PM)Gibstick Wrote: They have great aim, now they have to know where we are so they can shoot at us more. Good luck!
We still beat them in CTF :D

xD 11-1 ftl.

Map knowledge seems to be important xD
Thanks given by:
not only map knowledge, also the movement is important ;)

you should learn strafe running or you (the AR guy and the SMG boys) could use recoil jumps
Thanks given by:
(25 Jul 10, 05:59PM)ärkefiende Wrote: not only map knowledge, also the movement is important ;)

you should learn strafe running or you (the AR guy and the SMG boys) could use recoil jumps

Actually I was exploring around Power afterwords. That map has some funny jumps =\
Thanks given by:
Ahahau you can get into the fence part in the middle :D
Thanks given by:
(25 Jul 10, 07:45PM)Gibstick Wrote: Ahahau you can get into the fence part in the middle :D

Yeah, hiding there with the flag is surprisingly effective.
Thanks given by: