Gibs at once record
I don't think it would be a record.
There used to be a wiki page full of ac records.
But it's a good milestone to have.
Thanks given by:
I've had 3 gibs at once a couple of times already on official maps (last time was yesterday on TyD-Hazelwood if I remember well, can't say what map). Never had 4 gibs (yet).
Thanks given by:
There is an unofficial map (!!!!!LSS_Brasil) where you can do lots of multi-gibs. All the players spawn at the same corner of the map. It is very lame most of the players are gibbed at the start of each round.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 10, 02:17PM)Tolga Wrote: There is an unofficial map (!!!!!LSS_Brasil) where you can do lots of multi-gibs. All the players spawn at the same corner of the map. It is very lame most of the players are gibbed at the start of each round.
That reminds me, there was this one map I played LSS on once that was basically a closet-sized room covered in grenade pickups. I think I got upwards of 8 gibs at once there, but I wouldn't really count that as a record.
Thanks given by:
:/ seeing that many maps are tailored to boost such stats, I'd say this "record" only counts on official maps.
Thanks given by:
lol i agree. also must be a reliable server. Maybe not a spawn nade either lol thats just throwing it somewhere and hoping you get one
Thanks given by:
If you throw a nade it has to go somewhere... and also what's wrong with hoping that it hits someone?
Thanks given by:
I think he means nadespam-spawn-camping shouldn't count. I sort of disagree, but I don't have any real argument to support that opinion. XD
Thanks given by:
Nadespam should be allowed. You can gib as many people as you want, but how can you be so sure 4-5 people will be coming down a corner and you will be lucky enough to throw the perfect nade and gib them all?
Thanks given by:
nade spam can be a strategy. Throw nades in the good place is not so easy. Guess someone's trajectory and throw a nade where he will be in the 2 or 3 next seconds is not easy.
Nade spam is like camping, it's a strategy, but there will always be some players to complain about that, when they get owned by this strategy :/
Thanks given by:
[Image: mj5n9c.jpg]

lucky dead nade (could've been even more epic if therock didn't tk)
Thanks given by:
impaktd got 5 headshots in a row vs quake.
i saw a 5gib in depot in 0.93 once tho.
Thanks given by:
Nice fransocis but that only ties my record ;)
this is a fun discussion though and getting most gibs on depot can be hard. To bad no there is no proof
Thanks given by:
IV GIBD LIEK OVRE 90 PPL WITH MY KNIFE WIT 1 SWISS SO YLL CAN GO LOL
Thanks given by:
well my personal best is 5...however i was new to online play then and have...0 to prove it except my brother who saw it, however being that this amounts to 0 the best i can prove is 3, i can prove 3 at least 10 times, all screen shots, never really did demos. anyway il tell you about it xD

bs_dust2 24 7 servers - i attacked red spawn with my 1st nade killed 2 wounded a few with my SMG clip then tossed the 2nd at those i just wounded, the two i got before spawned xD 5 gibs, wish i had know how to take a screen shot then i could say it was timing and skill that i wounded them so i could nade them with the spawners....however it was pure luck xD

here a 3 gib for you from my 120 to 19 game

http://picasaweb.google.com/kevinjjfr/Dr...9177393730
Thanks given by:
Had three a few times, but four is something I often fall asleep fantasising about.
Thanks given by:
I have 14 gibs when i activated my spin & gib everyone hack :d
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaXd3z7sVGU
Thanks given by:
I got 3 in ac.sunset.
I also got 6 in lss on one of those lss maps. Took the lead in a blink of an eye :D
Thanks given by: