server menu options
is there a script or something that will make it so the server browser wont show servers playing ac_douze at the time or TOSOK/OSOK
Thanks given by:
Not that I know of but it's a decent feature request. Other filters would be nice as well.
Thanks given by:
You can add the server names of 24/7 "maphere" servers to your favorites with a low weight. It's not exactly the same, but it will cut those servers down at least.
Thanks given by:
Try using right arrow key until you see serverlist is sorted by "mode".
I guess this make it sort modes alphabetically so tosok will at least be way down the serverslist.
Thanks given by:
Custom categories can be created/edited using the in-game menus for /config/favourites.cfg - or by using the existing categories in there as a template to create your own that will be automatically applied upon starting AC (via /config/autoexec.cfg), your categories "keys" will probably look something like this (to only match servers that are NOT playing ac_douze:

sbfavourite_YOURCATEGORY_keys = "!%ac_douze"

...for not showing servers with OSOK/TOSOK, something like this:

sbfavourite_YOURCATEGORY_keys = "!#10 !#11"

...all in one:

sbfavourite_YOURCATEGORY_keys = "!%ac_douze !#10 !#11"

...and so on. Don't forget to change "YOURCATEGORY" to the name of your new category. HTH! :)
Thanks given by:
thank you, is there also a way to make it put the server on the list if it has a string in the name such as "rifle@camper" too?
Thanks given by:
Same method, using the server browser favorites (keys I mentioned above), see the comments in /config/favourites.cfg for more info about the usage. e.g:

Above I showed you how to only add servers that are "not" playing a map, to match servers that are playing a specific map, you just need to modify the ac_douze block slightly:

sbfavourite_YOURCATEGORY_keys = "%SOME_MAP_1 %SOME_MAP_2 %SOME_MAP_3"

...matches any servers currently playing SOME_MAP_1 through 3. You could take some away from, or add more to that list of keys of course. Notice how I removed the "!" in this example, it serves as the NOT ac_douze in the first example, for this one it's reversed...servers that ARE playing on maps that are matched within the keys you define for that specific category.

Hope I explained it well. Good luck :)
Thanks given by:
ok, thanks again
Thanks given by: