Sprayed Door Texture
Hello again AssaultCubers,
I am Kaonic, and I am already back with a new texture. Happily people liked my Carpet, so when talking to them, Andrez|HTC|ACDC suggested making a sprayed door. I liked the idea, as I dont like the actual sprayed door we have, so I am here to bring it to you guys.
This is my second texture for AC, just the beggining ;).
[Image: 913907603e0ae0610ce4bea43f8c56ce6c60a58.gif]
(click on the image to see it on full-size)

DOWNLOAD LINK! (someone please test it for me, and feel free to make any changes, as this is an open source game, but talk to me if you made any changes so I upload the link, substituting this one).

So please leave new suggestions of what you would like to see in AC related to Design. Also, thanks again too DES|Bukz, he was the one who inspired me to start mapping and designing for AC, and I hope he will be the one who gives me more opportunities in this opened-source game.
Thanks for the attention,
Kaonic.

Thanks given by:
beautiful! this is why I love open-source/community-driven games like AC, anyone can contribute, making it both free and awesome!
Thanks given by:
Dude, you should make textures for my maps :).
Thanks given by:
Elven, I am an intermediate mapper. I have an unfinished project at the moment, I am just looking for someone to help me finish it. I can only map in team, I am bad at solo. So if you are interested, we can produce some popular maps around there, PM me or lets talk in IRC sometime if you want, that would be great ;).

@Lantry
Fact!
Thanks given by:
Pm sent.
Thanks given by:
Haha, did Mael tag that door?? XD
Thanks given by:
Oooh here it is *-*
Thank you very much again, Kaonic! *-*
Thanks given by:
is it possible to make a 'sprayed wall' sign. that would be cool.

it would be like the current signs, but see through, with grafitti. customizable tagging.
anyone get meh?
Thanks given by:
Andrez always man, it was your suggestion ;)
I am happy you liked it.

@MykeGregory
That would have to be a map model, not a texture. Still I will talk to someone because its not a bad idea.
Any other suggestions guys?
Thanks given by:
Maybe... a spray-tag for CLA and RVSF and then you see "Whops I'm in their base, gotta spawncamp a little" ^^
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 11, 04:37PM)MykeGregory Wrote: is it possible to make a 'sprayed wall' sign. that would be cool.

it would be like the current signs, but see through, with grafitti. customizable tagging.
anyone get meh?

I like that idea. If somebody makes this, I would definitely use it in the map I am working on.
remember though, you can't have textures with transparency, so you would have to design the graffiti model exactly how you want it to look.
Thanks given by:
This, is awesome.
Thanks given by:
Lantry I will have to discuss that with a 3D modeller and see if we can get something done ;).
Thanks Lightining!
Thanks given by:
Well, am I blind or didn't anyone bother downloading it so far?

Where's the download link? :S
Thanks given by:
Don't think there is one.
Thanks given by:
I will add the download link as soon as I have it.
Thanks for remembering.
Thanks given by:
;), gj
Thanks given by:
Download link added, can someone please check if its working correctly, as its the first time I use upload a whole folder in Mac OS X.
If it works, I will add it on the other pages.
Thanks!
Thanks given by: