[Beta] New Playermodels
Hey!! l like this new player-models very much, nice job. but idk there seems to one major flaw (or is it happening to only me?). On aiming to the head and killing the bots, it doesn't register as a head-shot but hitting the torso region makes it a head-shot. if this is so this makes life of a sniper easier :D( and makes it look like they are cheating). hope this is corrected soon.
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 11, 06:24AM)nikhil Wrote: this makes life of a sniper easier :D

You said it ;D
Thanks given by:
* Downloads

May i ask, is that sarcasm? Or is it really easier to snipe...
I was thinking it would be easier to snipe down a obese person, than it is to snipe down an anorexic person :P
Thanks given by:
The hitbox is not modified in any way from a new playermodel. Therefore, no advantage.
Thanks given by:
Okay, get a sniper headshot with the Prohibition mod.
Thanks given by:
Link?
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 11, 06:24AM)nikhil Wrote: Hey!! l like this new player-models very much, nice job. but idk there seems to one major flaw (or is it happening to only me?). On aiming to the head and killing the bots, it doesn't register as a head-shot but hitting the torso region makes it a head-shot. if this is so this makes life of a sniper easier :D( and makes it look like they are cheating). hope this is corrected soon.
/add to blacklist XD
I might make a target (like the mapmodel) players but can't figure out blender.

Good job old man!
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1378.html
Thanks given by:
haha I remember trying that when somebody asked for a thompson weapon mod. The way he did weapon flash is interesting, if I remember correctly.
Thanks given by: