Who will be the next to join the Dev Team?
it would be absolutely criminal for the next person to join the dev team to be someone other than myself.
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 11, 01:48AM)Neon Wrote: MorganKell|KH|, V-man, Apollo{TyD}, a_slow_old_man, and {TBR}Rocky !
pff you know the things he does with the stuff, Mega scripting powers, mapping to the Xtreme, Modding from out of this world, and Making good Blacklists..

is there some dark humor in this :)
Thanks given by:
Ignoring the jokes, the real question is: How can we improve the game? Adding more skilled people is always a good thing! (Even more when, sometime ago, we had really few active developers/coders).

What I want to see now is a good load of team work, and some effort to keep AC the best game in its category.
Thanks given by:
When I learn C++, proper, I will contribute. Should be the summer of junior year
Thanks given by:
I forecast showers of V-Man, followed shortly by quick gusts of SKB. As well temperatures getting up to 5 DES. 5% chance of presidents.

I see my name. The question is, what could I contribute consistently that isn't covered as well by any of the new/old people?
Thanks given by:
Presidential authority.
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 11, 08:55PM)Brahma Wrote: Ignoring the jokes, the real question is: How can we improve the game? Adding more skilled people is always a good thing! (Even more when, sometime ago, we had really few active developers/coders).

What I want to see now is a good load of team work, and some effort to keep AC the best game in its category.

And, thats why you drove Drakas away RIGHT? Correct Brahma? Thats right.
Thanks given by:
(03 Apr 11, 05:06PM)DaRealRocky Wrote:
(03 Apr 11, 01:48AM)Neon Wrote: MorganKell|KH|, V-man, Apollo{TyD}, a_slow_old_man, and {TBR} !
pff you know the things he does with the stuff, Mega scripting powers, mapping to the Xtreme, Modding from out of this world, and Making good Blacklists..

No sir. :)
Well I'll just put the whole clan because every single one of them contributes blacklists. :)
Thanks given by:
|BOPE| |MDN| and some brazillian clans...
Now really :
Gibs , morgankell a_slow_old_man and carl_glass the original
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 11, 02:00PM)Neon Wrote:
(03 Apr 11, 05:06PM)DaRealRocky Wrote:
(03 Apr 11, 01:48AM)Neon Wrote: MorganKell|KH|, V-man, Apollo{TyD}, a_slow_old_man, and {TBR} !

No sir. :)
Well I'll just put the whole clan because every single one of them contributes blacklists. :)

we do what we can to keep ac clean. popular or not ;)
Thanks given by:
a_slow_old_man FTW
F1
F1
you already voted
you already voted
you already voted
you already voted
you already voted
you already voted
you already voted
you already voted
Thanks given by:
Vote Darkside for President!!!

Free cookies and kittens for everyone that votes for me :D
Thanks given by:
V-Wifey :-P
Thanks given by:
Well, looks like everyone loses. Sorry, I only accept cash. ;)
Congrats Tempest!
Thanks given by:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I always be winning. MK for King!
Thanks given by:
hmm, I may be too late but, how about Centuri0? he's good at giving propaganda.
Thanks given by:
I'd say Ronald will be next
Thanks given by:
sorry, polls have closed.
Thanks given by: