Default game duration
I am not referring to game duration set in maprot.cfg, but when players decide to vote a game map and mode.

Is there any way to change the default time of games when players vote a map? For example I would like players choose whatever mode and map they prefer but would like games not last more than 10 minutes (i think game duration depends on game mode (eg. ctf=15 minutes, etc)

Thanks given by:
uhm only recompiling the sources would do the trick ....
Thanks given by:
(02 Apr 11, 05:49PM)ärkefiende Wrote: uhm only recompiling the sources would do the trick ....

ok, thanks for the quick answer,

btw if i recomplied the sources and modified the server would that have any impact on clients or masterserver, in other words, would they consider my server legitimate (because perhaps this would imply security issues). Please feel free to answer by private and edit this message if you find it appropiate, the last thing i would like is giving ideas to ill-intentioned people
Thanks given by:
You will no longer have the anticheat available to you if you compile a new server.

Modded servers are generally removed from the masterserver if the changes are severe. You would have to be more specific for the dev team (not me) to tell you for sure.
Thanks given by: