=MyS=
(09 Apr 11, 02:31PM)usesnipez Wrote: Hmmm, I can count 17, the other was against |AMP|

dude.... stop making me laugh.... wut?! who taught you math in your teen ages?

PS: AMP? are those shotgun lamers who only played assaultcube 1 day? ;)

(09 Apr 11, 12:20PM)Vermi Wrote: Please stop bragging, i feel ill

It's my own thread, if you've got any problems you're free to not watch it?

(09 Apr 11, 02:07PM)Jason Wrote:
(09 Apr 11, 11:41AM)BunnySoul Wrote: YourSister is saying the true :

You can see it here: http://www.mysick.tk/index.php?site=clan...tion=stats

Not that you had a major part since you were a |oNe| member for the majority of this.

Jason, if you don't have anything else better to say then please do not reply. I don't wanna see you trolling in my thread thread because you just keep an offtopic replies(oNe majoriy..wat... you release youre talking Sh**t), instead of 'goodluck' to not loose some more respect from the community.. (i think you've lost enough).
Thanks given by:
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
OMG GET OFF MY THREAD , why do i always have to shout caps and all this. get an irc client AND CHAT THERE.

this thread is dedicated for something else, thanks!.
Thanks given by:
Bunny, you can have your thread back. I split the posts.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 11, 02:11PM)Prime Wrote: Yes, what is there recent wins/losses, from say... the start of this year...

this is pointless, since my sentence was "from the 1.1 version".
ok, now your personal calculated statistic is from the 1 january.
Well, we can keep creating new statistics lets say... of the last week. And this will not change the fact that MyS was the clan with the most victories of the 1.1 version.
Before you came trolling in this thread, i wanted to say that in some ways MyS did the history of this version of the game, so i wanted to recommend this clan to the AC players.
Thanks given by: