Chris Breezyyy
So recently Chris Brown's new album as came out. Called F.A.M.E. and fortune. Like his last album release right after Rhianna's beating (Graffiti). Fame is awesome. extremely new beats not the old recycled crap your hear from the radio. I loved his album regardless of his personal problems. Besides if you listened to his Graffiti album you can hear the pain in his voice with the songs he uses to express how he feels about Rhianna ( even though he doesn't obviously say her name). I genuinely think he apologized fully. He did his time. Yes Rhianna injury's were pretty bad, but once you think about how about some stuff like Charlie Sheen is looked upon as some thing entertaining, you can see that Chris Browns case was kind of blown up for 6 months. Anyway the point of this thread is to suggest to listen to his new album, without judging him with what he did.
Also i would love to hear your guys opinion about this even though its an old subject, his new album calls for some reflecting. Discuss please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BuX3zTHR...re=related Sample
Thanks given by:
So recently Rebecca Black's new song came out. Called Friday. It is her first song ever, or at least the first one I have heard of. Friday is Awesome. extremely new beats not the old recycled crap you hear from the radio. I loved her song despite the fact that her voice is really annoying. Besides if you listened to her song you can hear the pain in her voice when she hears her own voice (and you can tell it is really hurting her). I genuinely think she looks like she is constipated. She might be. Yes your injury's might be pretty bad when you hear it, but once you think about how some stuff like Chris Brown is looked upon as good music, you can see that Rebecca Black's case was kind of blown up for 6 months. Anyway the point of this post is to suggest to listen to her new song, without judging her with how retarded her lyrics are. Also i would love to hear your guys opinion about this even though its an old subject, her new song calls for hearing aids or earplugs.
Thanks given by:
tl;dr
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 11, 02:26AM)Lantry Wrote: So recently Rebecca Black's new song came out. Called Friday. It is her first song ever, or at least the first one I have heard of. Friday is Awesome. extremely new beats not the old recycled crap you hear from the radio. I loved her song despite the fact that her voice is really annoying. Besides if you listened to her song you can hear the pain in her voice when she hears her own voice (and you can tell it is really hurting her). I genuinely think she looks like she is constipated. She might be. Yes your injury's might be pretty bad when you hear it, but once you think about how some stuff like Chris Brown is looked upon as good music, you can see that Rebecca Black's case was kind of blown up for 6 months. Anyway the point of this post is to suggest to listen to her new song, without judging her with how retarded her lyrics are. Also i would love to hear your guys opinion about this even though its an old subject, her new song calls for hearing aids or earplugs.

lol nice one dude Horrible song and lyrics ever known to man.
JONAS BROTHERS FOREVERRRRR. jk..

Thanks given by:
Chris Brown genuinely liked 'Friday', thus nulling any credibility or musical integrity he may have had.
Thanks given by: