Undead's decision to attack HyPE
Yesterday, Undead (aka carl_glass) apparently broke into HyPE|Imacripple's computer. Last night, he was on HyPE's irc, bragging about the passwords he found.

Also from irc:
[18:09] <carl_glass> either imacripple has attempted to download cheats, or one of the few people who has a link to my RAT infected him
[18:21] <carl_glass> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQh4iVAJ06I

Undead is claiming to have caught Imacripple downloading cheats with this unilateral 'sting' operation. For details of the allegations and HyPE's response to that, and to Imacripple, see http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2716.html

This thread is about Undead. Most importantly, Undead is willingly admitting that he illegally gained access to Imacripple's computer. This, in and of itself, is enough for me to take action against him.
Also, if his intentions are altruistic and he's only out to catch cheaters, why would he also try to hurt HyPE by publicizing our passwords? When I banned him from our irc, he threatened to do so. And if you look at that youtube link above, he's distributing cheats, or at least pretending to.

HyPE's response to Undead:
I haven't talked to Joe or Ikljo yet, but the plan right now is to ban Undead from our site, servers, and irc.

Why you should be concerned:
Undead is a child who craves attention and will apparently go to great, illegal lengths to get it. You probably already knew that, but now you've been warned again. . .

I will be on HyPE's irc (Gamesurge #hype) as much as I can today, and will be happy to discuss the situation with anyone.

Thanks for listening,
HyPE|GDM
HyPE Leader
Thanks given by:
I do wish this situation gets solved positively :)

And yes, Undead can gtfo.
Thanks given by:
do you have any proofs of him breaking into that computer besides his trolling? ofc doing that is just wrong - nothing but wrong

i cant and i dont want to say much about this but i can assure you that DES will discuss this and take action in our capabilities asap
Thanks given by:
Call the cops. This isn't the place for this crap.
Thanks given by:
Wait a second.
What kind of
[Image: b02cf2efbf065db3d14ca29e681063e2.jpg]
would admit to hacking into someone else's computer?
Thanks given by:
Sounds like trolling to me. But there is no proof in the other thread that the screenshots (the proof) was actually from Cripple's computer.
Thanks given by:
I want to know what Undead has to say about this...

And as previously mentioned by eftertanke this isn't the way to resolve this. By posting this here on the forums you are only trying to gain public support and therefore some justification for banning him regardless of the incident. Additionally talk to the right people (whoever they may be cops/devs i dont really care to be honest) and show some proof of your claim to them as you have obviously not shown to us.
Thanks given by: