aCKa Blacklist Names
Well I was looking at OpenSources blacklist reports 1-2 weeks ago and about 3 days ago I saw aCKa people recruiting other people. Except, these "aCKa Members" just told them something like this. Just put on the aCKa tag and you are in the clan. I then checked the aCKa website and noticed that they were not a member. I think some noob is recruiting people with the aCKa tag and then these people are getting blacklisted for joining a clan not knowing they will become blacklisted. I don't really think it is fair. I did not get any proof of this because I was fairly busy and I do not remember any names either.
Thanks given by:
Assault Cubers Kingly assassin - AssaultWiki
assault Cubers Kingly assasins

I see aCKa as friends and will keep adding people using there clan tag and not being in the clan to blacklist.
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 11, 12:11PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Assault Cubers Kingly assassin - AssaultWiki

I see aCKa as friends and will keep adding people using there clan tag and not being in the clan to blacklist.

but they don't know, at least ask them to drop the tags before you throw your bans
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 11, 01:17PM)Vermi Wrote:
(31 Mar 11, 12:11PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Assault Cubers Kingly assassin - AssaultWiki

but they don't know, at least ask them to drop the tags before you throw your bans

he was asking i saw it :p
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 11, 01:17PM)Vermi Wrote: but they don't know, at least ask them to drop the tags before you throw your bans
Who's job is it to check if the clan is recruiting in-game? Not mine
Who's job is it to actually check if the people asking you to join is in the clan? Not mine.

Yes, i can ask them to drop the tag but i will not waste to much time.
Im sure you feel the same if it was your tag being abused.

(31 Mar 11, 03:58PM)SovietAk47 Wrote: he was asking i saw it :p
Yes i was.
But it dosent seem like Vermi even looked at the repost made in the blacklist thread.
AC Blacklist Reports
They you go.
Please have a look, Vermi.

For this report i have no actual proof i asked, but read Mr. SovietAk47 post again.
Thanks given by:
I was informed by OpenSource before blacklist post and i had no information about this player in the clan.

If someone use aCKa tag to confuse noobs and abuse blacklist process, it can be solved by whitelist. It is my problem if whitelist will not be actual everywhere. But the members of the clan don't like the whitelist because i am busy and server admins are too lazy to do so frequent updates. Many members had problems on some servers.

accept [aCKa]Alien
accept [aCKa]Amor
accept [aCKa]CaZaD0R
accept [aCKa]DeathStar
accept [aCKa]epudhi
accept [aCKa]Ghost*
accept [aCKa]Ki113R
accept [aCKa]lighting
accept [aCKa]Mile
accept [aCKa]Shub
accept [aCKa]my_sharona
accept [aCKa]tetris
accept [aCKa]Spadala
accept [aCKa]VallDiGna
blocki [aCKa]

Thanks given by:
I don't think blacklisting people should be the case. If we blacklist people like this all the time, then what members of AC will we have left? I think the whitelist is a smarter idea because these people are partially innocent. Look at it from their view. They join a new clan, bam they are blacklisted for joining a clan they did not know was a copy.
Thanks given by:
It makes me happy to see people using the whitelist properly.
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 11, 07:36AM)V-Man Wrote: It makes me happy to see people using the whitelist properly.
Thanks given by:
I decided to keep track of all of the clans' members on my server..

TyD blacklist provide couple of the clan lists, |NZ| which is not clan... , DES| and TyD
Thanks given by:
Once I get some servers running, I'm gonna use whitelist for all the clans I know.
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 11, 05:07PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Who's job is it to check if the clan is recruiting in-game? Not mine
Who's job is it to actually check if the people asking you to join is in the clan? Not mine.

Lol. That's quite the ironic statement. It's not your job to make sure they did something wrong before you blacklist them. Not at all.
Thanks given by:
Not my job, but i will take that job.
Cos i dont want any cheaters or clan tag abusers ruining this game for all of us.

If you look at my posts i usually only post in blacklist thread.
Thanks given by:
wiki :
http://acka.zeblog.com/
Thanks given by: