[split] Bench Blacklist
Alright, Bench. Enough with the brown nosing already.
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 11, 04:52AM)Roflcopter Wrote: - One part when he edges round a corner with his knife out where a player was standing is odd since I can't determine any stimulus which he could have acted on to know the player's location.

I had sounds on while watching the demo, and I heard sounds indicating that there was a person there.
Thanks given by:
Well, this thread is close to getting closed.
Thanks given by:
For those who are having trouble interpreting the demo, please lookup the thread on Thorite, most of the same points apply. The most important aspect to look for is what roflcopter mentioned about him not considering other options. In fact, he regularly fails to guard other entrances. This is a tactic that would normally be suicide on tosok ac_desert, but yet we see that he always picks the right one. The clearest indication of a wall hack is when someone NEVER ends up picking the wrong doorway to cover. Some people (like Undead) might believe they never make a wrong choice, but even the very best players occasionally take a wrong turn and get caught from the side. Try watching a demo of a skilled but honest player on this map and mode and you will see the difference.

I see some comments on there being enough noise to predict movement. TOSOK on this map is great for catching wall hackers because there are no pickup sounds to help follow movement. If you watch a player following someone based on sound then you will see them adjust their direction when a new sound is heard. That is not the case in this demo.

Although it is not possible to rule out the use of teamspeak etc here, the apparent precision of Bench's knowledge seems to go beyond that. It would be very useful if one of the other players could come forward and confirm that they were using voice communication so that we can check this.

Thanks given by:
I find it interesting that your definition of "trouble interpreting the demo" consists of people that don't agree with you. People have, at the moment, provided more support for the accused than you. I think that you should consider that.

All of the points that are going to be made have been, so this thread should indeed be closed now. The most recent replies have consisted of information that has already been presented (from both side may I add.)
Thanks given by:
@Bloodsport:
Don´t blame fair gamers again.

Thanks given by:
Don't go telling Bloodsport what to do just because you've been defended by some people.

You've been offensive since your first post about this issue. With your attitude I'm surprised that people even bothered to defend you.

EDIT: He was doing the right thing: He saw what he thought was cheating and reported it. I hope he continues to do so in the future. You on the other hand, did more than defend yourself. You have been rude and smug.
Thanks given by:
I'll let you go on if you don't become crybabies :D
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 11, 03:32PM)Gibstick Wrote: I'll let you go on if you don't become crybabies :D

I think this was over a long time ago. As was first stated, no one other than BloodSport should have gotten involved (hint PM.)
Thanks given by:
Meh, PM.
Thanks given by:
Sorry bench dont use wallhack and this demo is clreaely proofless.
Maybe just accept that someone pown u on UR server..

Mod edit: I moved this post out of the blacklist thread, then remembered this thread had been closed. :/
Thanks given by: