can't aim when i move?
I just downloaded the game and when ever i move i cant aim and then when I stop i can aim. plese help?
Thanks given by:
Which version do you have? Which operating system do you have?
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 11, 08:25AM)eftertanke Wrote: Which version do you have? Which operating system do you have?

i have windows 7, it does not work for other games to. :(
Thanks given by:
It sounds to me like AssaultCube (and your other games) might not be grabbing keyboard and mouse input. Are you able to press Esc and open the menu in-game?
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 11, 08:50AM)eftertanke Wrote: It sounds to me like AssaultCube (and your other games) might not be grabbing keyboard and mouse input. Are you able to press Esc and open the menu in-game?

yea every thing in the game works fine just that. i think its a setting that disables my mouse when i type.
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 11, 08:56AM)bradmon14 Wrote: yea every thing in the game works fine just that. i think its a setting that disables my mouse when i type.

That's completely possible. I haven't used Windows 7 in a long time, but I believe you can turn that option on or off in the mouse settings menu in Control Panel. Try that and give us an update.
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 11, 09:01AM)eftertanke Wrote:
(25 Mar 11, 08:56AM)bradmon14 Wrote: yea every thing in the game works fine just that. i think its a setting that disables my mouse when i type.

That's completely possible. I haven't used Windows 7 in a long time, but I believe you can turn that option on or off in the mouse settings menu in Control Panel. Try that and give us an update.

nope i have tried and there is no setting.
Thanks given by:
In Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer tab, there should be an option to Hide Pointer While Typing. If this is enabled, it may be the cause.
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 11, 09:06AM)Jack Wrote: In Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer tab, there should be an option to Hide Pointer While Typing. If this is enabled, it may be the cause.

i tried that and it did not work.
Thanks given by:
Strange. Are you able to use your mouse buttons and/or wheel?
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 11, 09:18AM)eftertanke Wrote: Strange. Are you able to use your mouse buttons and/or wheel?

yep every thing works fine, its just that seting. im using a laptop btw.
Thanks given by:
Try a different mouse. I had a laptop with this problem, but it was restricted to the touchpad + keyboard only. Specifically, I have an option callled "Tap off while typing" in Control Panel > Mouse > Tapping (may be different for different mice/drivers).
Thanks given by:
Have you checked your in-game sensitivity?
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 11, 01:42PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Have you checked your in-game sensitivity?

yep.
Thanks given by:
i fixed it!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
How?
Thanks given by:
Don't use a track pad from my experience
Thanks given by:
(25 Mar 11, 09:58PM)Gibstick Wrote: How?

it was a setting in the mouse drivers!
Thanks given by:
...which one? I've noticed this same problem with one of our family's laptops.
Thanks given by: