small discussion.
ok so i read a previous topic, and i was wondering. Whats so bad about having signatures? Sure people will advertise, but i dont see the issue. Every other forum ive ever been on, had signatures, so why is it such a problem?
Thanks given by:
There's a wonderful thing called the IRC you know.
Thanks given by:
^BINGO^
Thanks given by:
im on my cellphone so i cant access the irc
Thanks given by:
As Mael said in the previous topic, use your user title as a small signature ... you dont need pictures anyways imo

I think it was Mael, sorry if not ;)
Thanks given by:
Signatures are useless in here, IMO we don't need then in here since we can all be found here :) regardless of the clan you are, if you are into this game you have an account here :)
Thanks given by:
What is this? This has been answered already:

(05 Apr 11, 02:05AM)Mael Wrote: They are disabled. There's plenty of spammers around that place advertisements in their signatures and the "benefit" of enabling signatures is outweighed by the cost of viewing ads on every page. And bloat yea.

Signatures are nearly pointless anyway. If you want a short signature modify your User Title.

And by the way,"Every forum has it" is neither a valid argument nor is it true. The real question is, what is the use of signatures? Let me tell you...

There is none. Closed.
Thanks given by: