|NeX|Three|
Hi this is Three|. I'd like to say that there is a new clan, which is recruiting, Nexus. The tag, if you didn't notice, is |NeX|. I am happy to say that Nexus is now recruiting. Nexus is dedicated to, good relationships, good attitudes , and great skills. If you didn't know already Nexus means a connected series or group, and that just what we are. If you would like to fill out an application form go to our site forums.
www.clan-nex.webs.com/apps/forums/
Our site and IRC URL is here.
http://clan-nex.webs.com/
Thank you for your time.
|NeX|Three|
Thanks given by:
HF GL

Keep this up and you'll have more clans than me and MM10.
Thanks given by:
Eman, I notice that you make a new clan every week, now idk what your reason for this is, but I discourage it. Otherwise it'd be hard to earn a good reputation among members of this community and your clan alike.
Thanks given by:
Weren't you the Hi-definition clan guy a week ago?

Anyway, GL with your (millionth) clan!
Thanks given by:
He's made 3 clans in less than 2 1\2 weeks
Thanks given by:
Elven, remind you of someone much? ;)

HF and GL Three
Thanks given by:
(26 Mar 11, 09:42PM)Elven Wrote: He's made 3 clans in less than 2 1\2 weeks

And your thread starting record is ten in that time. Don't go pointing out other people's problems until you get below one.

Good luck.
Thanks given by:
GL & HF..again

Elven, you did the same thing xD

I agree with eftertanke
Thanks given by:
Thanx for the motivation (Whoever gave it) I'd like to say that I have went on many clan websites and have been studying other clans lately. I'm no longer the NOOB i was when I made the first clan. Thank you.
|NeX|Three|
Thanks given by:
Just a Hint It's annoying to have you spamming your ass out asking to join your clan in servers, trust me no one likes that, every server You Go You spam the same thing over and over, Nexus is recuiting if You wanna... Blah Blah.

Other than that GL & HF
Thanks given by:
Gl hf be smart ;)
Thanks given by:
Correction, I *used* to do that, I'm in a well known, and very good clan now. So no noz for me. Plus I don't believe I ever posted about any new clans on the forum.
Thanks given by:
Oh, you... :P
Thanks given by:
VENTEX, I LOVE YA DUDE ... <3 If it makes you feel any better, I'm grounded too.
Thanks given by: