blaclisted from some servers
Hello i m blacklisted from M|A , NZ ,NS ,U ,MyS , TyD and others server.
i didn t play since 4 days i m back and see this :/ please remove me from 81.48.0.0/16 rangeban thx
Thanks given by:
If you're being range banned on accident then you can request a deban key which will allow you into these servers I think. Not sure how deban keys work if they're even part of AC though so idk. Might want to ask for one.
Thanks given by:
// Name: *F]1#Wearpon rG!Sh4ft Fathal Blague ZEZZZO
// .cS"|#|DrEaM| Bl@st Sh4ft .rG!Sh4ft .rG!Bl@st
// tonio0211 #100%Geek moud
// BanReason: Illegal access to & abuse of admin; insulting; ban evasion,
// impersonation of many players, tag abuse.
// BanDate: 2009-03-11
// NEVER REMOVE
81.48.0.0/16

I guess you will have to contact the server owners for a deban pass, i don't think that range will be removed for a long time.
Thanks given by:
Like BillyBob said here, you're probably affected by some rangeban, best shot is PM the server owners ( or anyone in the clan ) and get a deban, till then..Sorry bro
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 10, 04:38PM)Billybob Wrote: // Name: *F]1#Wearpon rG!Sh4ft Fathal Blague ZEZZZO
// .cS"|#|DrEaM| Bl@st Sh4ft .rG!Sh4ft .rG!Bl@st
// tonio0211 #100%Geek moud
// BanReason: Illegal access to & abuse of admin; insulting; ban evasion,
// impersonation of many players, tag abuse.
// BanDate: 2009-03-11
// NEVER REMOVE
81.48.0.0/16

I guess you will have to contact the server owners for a deban pass, i don't think that range will be removed for a long time.

yes but isn t me ...
Thanks given by:
No, thats the range ban that affects you.
Thanks given by:
They did a range ban, which means like a ban of many IP's so the guy has no chance of playing anymore. Though in the process, they also affected your I.P. You didn't do anything wrong, you're just unlucky you got caught there, so contact the server owners for a deban pass, which is a special password to log into their servers.

Hope it was pretty straightforward
Thanks given by:
it s good idk how but it s cancelled ;)
i can go to all servers ;)
Thanks given by:
It's not cancelled damtsay; you've been issued a different IP address. Your first posts here came from the 81.48.x.x range. You most recent post came from 81.250.x.x, a range which is not blacklisted.
If you find yourself banned from servers again, try resetting your router until it gets an IP address which is OK.
Thanks given by:
or just get off your lazy mousepad and get a deban password! XD
Thanks given by: