Poll: Do you want a "Suggestions" forum topic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I want "Suggestions"
50.00%
1 50.00%
No, I don't want "Suggestions"
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Suggestions Forum Topic Needed
G'day Community, how are you going?
That's good to hear.

I would like to suggest that there is a "Suggestions" forum topic, this would make an ideal place for the community to put suggestions for the game.
This would be more efficient because the developers (and non-developers) won't have to wade through the "General" forum topic to find suggestions to the game.

Funnily enough, the "Suggestions" forum topic would be where this thread belongs. (Bit of a paradox, right?)

That's my $0.02, what do you think, Community?
Thanks given by:
Ideas thread is here
Thanks given by:
You did notice we have an IDEAS thread? guess what that thread is for??, please read trough the forum first It's kinda annoying :)
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 08:47AM)Polusive Wrote: That's my $0.02, what do you think, Community?

That you are not using the search function.

Beside the many chaotic threads full of suggestions there is also a feature request ticket system:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id...tid=697092
Thanks given by:
Maybe everyone should chill before attacking him? It took me a while to find that too. >.>
Thanks given by:
Me too but i find it :) Maybe he didn't even look for it, Maybe this is all Feng's fault... Ok no but still.
Thanks given by:
There are several "suggestion"-threads and you can always start a new one, in case the existing ones doesn't fit your purposes.

Closed.
Thanks given by: