Hacking What !! Excuse me
I'm already downloading the game right now and while it goes down.
i've going to take around in the forum and since i'm new to this game and never tried before, i was attracted much to blacklisted forum.

and from the titles so many

is this hacker
this is hacker
hack
hacked

I decide to close download cause somebody didn't clear what is the meaning of hacking ... hacking what !

PC of the gamers who playing or game rules !!!

it is too much scary word specially for people who have CCards,PP,important informations and emails..etc

so if it meant hacking game rules not hacking the PC then please change that word to breaking or whatever cause new visitors will got scared and 1st thing comes into their mind is PC hacking !
Thanks given by:
We have problems with hackers for long time, however, we managed to wipe out all of the hackers with just cheat engine in V1.1.0.4. Sometimes the server didnt have cheat engine included so we will have some hacker.

By hacking, we meant Game Cheating Hacks.
Thanks given by:
This is the least most cheater game there is, so basically the blacklist thread everybody, many mistaken
Thanks given by:
منال, where you see "hacked" or "hacking" it's referring only to modification of the game, to gain an unfair advantage whilst playing. Do not worry about your personal information on your computer, any more than you normally would when connecting to the internet. If there is an issue with PC security being infiltrated via AC, it has never been reported on these forums.
Please download the game, from the link at the top of the page, and give it a try. It's perfectly safe and you may enjoy it immensely.
Thanks given by:
Oh, i got it so it means cheating :) sorry for misunderstanding
i've seen thread with title 'Is this a hacker?' and other thread saying 'blacklist this guy' and asking if he is hacker or not.

so logically for new users , it came into my mind pc hacking lol

i'm sorry please close the thread
and thank you for clearing it.
Thanks given by:
My turn! Ah! Be faster next time, V-Man!
Thanks given by:
<3
Yet another reason to quit glorifying cheaters by using the term "hack" so inaccurately -- you'll scare away the newbies! >:-(
Thanks given by:
I can't believe it, it is amazing game

i've played it for hours
very fast
very easy
very interactive
does not takes memory a lot
works perfect on low internet connection

how i didn't knew it before ! i would sure recommended to everyone i know
i'm so glad that i knew it. i got it by luck
i was going to review someone website to see if ads shown or not then i found topic talking about open source game by luck i read it and by curiosity i open the main page link and with little reading and viewing screen shots i decided to try it but i didn't believe it that is fast and doesn't takes much from memory but i'm now totally believe it , it is true miracle.

thanks

it is mircale the best
Thanks given by:
:') thank the devs!
Thanks given by:
yeah
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the AC family please enjoy your stay, and frag everythig that moves in the way xD
Thanks given by: