Poll: Do you agree with attacks?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
68.75%
33 68.75%
No
10.42%
5 10.42%
I don't care
20.83%
10 20.83%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Libya
I rifle sprint with an M16 Red Dot in Black Ops. This count?
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 08:58PM)Lantry Wrote: there are only two Libyans left? looks like we were too late :(
why would you want to kill them?

1) He said "liberals".
2) Do you really think that he's killed the entire population of Libya within a matter of weeks?
Thanks given by:
(24 Mar 11, 04:57AM)Viper Wrote: I rifle sprint with an M16 Red Dot in Black Ops. This count?

with the slow 3 round burst, and the no recoil, I doubt it counts xD

Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 11, 04:45AM)Lantry Wrote: no, I do not always agree with attacks. I try very hard to respect everyone's opinions equally, but attacks just comes up with the dumbest ideas sometimes, which makes it very hard to even be near him, let alone agree with anything he says.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

but seriously can anyone get me $5000 to get me and others (with munitions) over to Libya? (i know you cant ship munitions in a plane, we'll buy them when we get there.. and yes i do know people in egypt, and syria, and israel... so don't try to argue against the idea with some "I know better than you and you can't do that" crap)

Down with the Tyrant
Down with the Adolf
Down with the bad dancer
Thanks given by:
:*( You were so close to posting exactly 3 months after the last post in this thread.

*Viper thinks to himself how cool that would have been.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 11, 08:43PM)Viper Wrote: :*( You were so close to posting exactly 3 months after the last post in this thread.

Lol, a gravedigger's dream. Liek me.
Thanks given by:
WTF WHY ISNT THIS LIBYA ISSUE SOLVED YET.
also: Syria? Iran? ...etc. ..the jade revolution in china?
why so much fail? censorship of video + kidnappings + torture + nobody cares (gives)

(19 Jun 11, 11:51PM)Cemer Wrote:
(19 Jun 11, 08:43PM)Viper Wrote: :*( You were so close to posting exactly 3 months after the last post in this thread.

Lol, a gravedigger's dream. Liek me.

gravedug + overquoted
bump

Thanks given by:
C'mon guys. There are much worser problems in the world atm.
The rebels are making good process. Yesterday, they've taken the control about a city,
which is just 40 km's away from Tripolis.

With much worser, I mean the poor people in Somalia ;(
Thanks given by:
the number of deaths in Lybia has slowed down over these months, but the state of affairs in Yemen, Syria, Iran, Bahrain, south asia are not looking at the same outlook for the near future. Even worse, the "rich" and influential in Lybia have grown in numbers in turning AGAINST the rebels. Support for the revolution is dwindling, the a civil war is imminent. Religious, economic, or military freedom in Lybia will not come without it's success...
“We have gone back to candles,” said a jewellery shop owner in the old city. “Libya is a rich country and this what we have to put with. It’s enough.”
...cry me a river....
of course the situation in east africa is terrible... but the west is doing more than they ever have to help the situation. That area of the world is honestly not meant to support that many inhabitants...
The causes of starvation are complex, but there are some common threads that seem to be associated with this problem. First and foremost, starvation is caused by poverty. To address the problem of world hunger then the problem of global poverty must be addressed. Therefore, the question that we should examine is what are the causes of poverty. A thorough discussion on the causes of global poverty is outside the purview of this article. Entire textbooks have been written on the subject. For our discussion, it is suffice to say that one of the major causes of poverty is governments pursuing policies that inhibit self sufficiency.

The globalize system of food production and trade favors a reliance on export crops while discriminating against small-scale farmers and subsistence crops. Many third world countries export out to much food while concomitantly not keeping enough food to sustain their own people.

Religious (Islam) conflicts, both internal and between neighboring countries, can lead to starvation. These conflicts can result in destruction of crops. Government money is directed at funding the conflict at the expense of the starving people. Funds are diverted from social and economic development. Religious conflicts can also result in the displacement of large groups of people, removing them from their farms and their way of life. People can end up in refugee camps, completely dependent on relief aid.

Also, it's not just Somalia, this is an ongoing problem. The severity of this somalia problem is a direct result of religious fundamentalism. Sects fighting conflicts and removing money and people from society.

Niger:
This area in central Africa has been struggling to cope with the devastating impact of drought and locusts infestations.

Haiti:
In this region extreme poverty has been further exacerbated by a political crisis, floods, tropical storms, and hurricanes.

Horn of Africa:
An estimated 11 million people in the Horn of Africa “are on the brink of starvation” because of severe drought and war. Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia need food aid, water, new livestock and seeds. This is a major hunger crisis in development.

Afghanistan:
Poverty in Afghanistan, made worse by drought, has contributed greatly to their hunger problem.

Pakistan:
The recent earthquake coupled with a severe winter have produced starvation conditions. Recently, mud slides have hampered relief efforts.

North Korea:
Food insecurity caused by the countries economic problems, is compounded by unpredictable and severe weather conditions. To date, the North Korean government has failed in its duty to provide for it‘s starving people. The North Korean government has actually refused foreign aid.

Columbia:
A 40 year civil conflict and the illegal drug trade have caused mass displacement and poverty.

Democratic Republic of Congo:
3.4 million people have been internally displaced as a result of a continuing internal conflict.

Mali:
They are struggling to cope with the devastating impact of a recent drought.

Southern Africa:
Erratic weather, lack of seed and fertilizer, chronic poverty, and AIDS have been contributing factors to starvation.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the overview, Sonic :)

Well then, the fight for Tripolis has begun. Let's hope the best...
Thanks given by:
And minimal loss of life.
Thanks given by:
I'm gonna go live on the moon with Sam Bell and GERTY.
Thanks given by:
I SAW HIM IN AC_DESERT !!!!
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 11, 08:14PM)Lantry Wrote: I'm gonna go live on the moon with Sam Bell and GERTY.

I love this movie :D
Thanks given by:
i hope this is last days of war...
Thanks given by:
Gaddafi is a bitch.
Thanks given by:
1.200.000 € (1.720.000 $) for who will find/kill him.
Thanks given by:
Oh....., if someone is searching me, I'm in the belltower

*Dementium4ever puts on sunglasses, and reloads his sniper-rifle
Thanks given by: