Seeking a clan/community
If you need more convincing check out the "Random section" of our forums.
Thanks given by:
lol I read "Seeking a clan/communist"

GL
Thanks given by:
after week he is over average, after one month BC clan will be full of noobs for him, what you will accept you can also except :) gl in AC communisty :)
Thanks given by:
There's only so far someone can get skill-wise...
Thanks given by:
I had a friend here over at my place not long ago.
He havent touched a PC games for a few years.
I let him try AC and he had an ratio of 3-4 on pub with "average" players and some really good.
He played 1-2 hours and had as good aim as i have myself but i think he had faster reaction time then me.

Some ppl are born with good aim and can be really good in this game even the first hour they play, and if you let them spend a few month then they will be pretty much awesome.

Good luck btraill (but i dont think you need any luck=)
Thanks given by:
And some people are closet-Halo3-players.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't call him arrogant, maybe a tad cocky, but definitely not arrogant ;)

Saying that you're better than someone isn't necessarily arrogant. For example, I'm not arrogant, I'm just better than everyone else.

It's arrogance when you start being an ass about it ^^

(and possibly if you're delusional)
Thanks given by:
Well, you seem to be a good player. I think you could maybe fit the Cube Ownage clan (my clan). For more information about our clan visit our site ;) You can check some of our matches & stuff. Hope to see you there!

-Burn.

(Visit us @ http://www.cubeownage.tk)
(22 Jul 10, 02:56AM)JMM Wrote: Saying that you're better than someone isn't necessarily arrogant. For example, I'm not arrogant, I'm just better than everyone else.

It's arrogance when you start being an ass about it ^^

JMM, you kidding man? O.o
Better than everyone else. Well, than i'm not alone ;)
Thanks given by:
I was being somewhat facetious, yes ;)
Thanks given by:
I want reply this because I have a good example of these players...

Some months ago I showed AC to my friend.
"Friend" was really good on CS:S (real elite and no-lifer :P)
He was pretty on pubs. He has about 5 ratio everytime on pubs (on AC).
Then, I thinked he is too good enemy for me and we just tried 1x1..
We played about 1 hour and he got me about 1-3 times.
For writing this I mean that many "other game" players can beat people on pubs but in match they cant do anything.

For this guy I give tip to play first in Hi-Skill ladder servers (because there are better players)
And we he knows simple tactic and style of this game he can be in a clan and in ladder server he got many friends to community!

hi-skill.us for more info"

Thanks given by:
I'm not sure that I can buy into these so-called 'elites' that can get a recurring ratio of 3-5 on games. It's quite rare now for me to see a person with 7+ deaths in a game have a ratio of 3 or more, and on ladders even the seasoned clan veterans' ratios typically don't go much higher than 2. But hey, ratios are all relative.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jul 10, 06:08PM)JosipTito Wrote: I'm not sure that I can buy into these so-called 'elites' that can get a recurring ratio of 3-5 on games. It's quite rare now for me to see a person with 7+ deaths in a game have a ratio of 3 or more, and on ladders even the seasoned clan veterans' ratios typically don't go much higher than 2. But hey, ratios are all relative.
Hey Mate, play with me on Wotan and I will give you rare sight ;)
Thanks given by:
Ratios are for ratio whores, enough said :)

... or, only ratio whores care about ratio. Thinking about ratio destroys the whole point of the game, competing and enjoying.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jul 10, 01:07AM)Drakas Wrote: Ratios are for ratio whores, enough said :)

... or, only ratio whores care about ratio. Thinking about ratio destroys the whole point of the game, competing and enjoying.

Yes, Its fine that we have "score" on AC 1.1
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 10, 05:28PM)Alien Wrote: after week he is over average, after one month BC clan will be full of noobs for him, what you will accept you can also except :)

???
Thanks given by:
Didn't understand that either Tolga... hehe
Thanks given by:
Hey btraill, sorry for just pop up here .
Anyway have u find a clan ?
If not u can check out =Oe=
We are an very friendly and good clan that got 8 nice members, all members are english talkingers. :)
Our site is www.westandup.webs.com
GL and HF :)
Thanks given by:
Quote:all members are english talkingers. :)
Sure?
Thanks given by:
shimmyshimmy it won't let me delete.
Thanks given by:
If I have been informed correctly btraill has left AssaultCube.
Edit: and now he is back!
Thanks given by:
Back after a long hiatus. I've got a more reliable job and more time to play as I've finished school.

I'm open to any and all offers!
Thanks given by:
[Image: pic23.jpg]
Thanks given by:
|eR| - epic.Rebels/Rebellion
http://epicrebellion.tk
#epicrebellion
Teamspeak 3 : loki.woop.us , default port
(message someone in channel for password or organise something)
If you head over to our clan matches section in our forums, you'd be mad if you arent impressed ;)
btw ts3 is where eR all meet up daily
Apply when you like or just come chat, we be waiting
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 10, 02:45PM)Cactus Wrote: I've decided I like you, btraill! I wish you the best finding a clan. :)

like as the words were my own :)
Thanks given by:
You can try dVotion Gaming if you want. We are an international MultiGaming Team.

Our forums: http://dvforum.tk
Hope to see you there soon ;)

You may catch us on our Public servers:
dVotion ~ Medion 24/7
IP: 94.23.219.79
PORT: 28763
SLOTS: 20
OWNER: DarKnoT

dVotion Gaming 24/7
IP: 94.23.219.79
PORT: 28769
SLOTS: 20
OWNER: DarKnoT

═════════════════

You can catch us on our Mumble voice server:

NAME: dVotion Gaming
IP: voip.roxservers.com
PORT: 64742
════════════════

You are all welcomed
Thanks given by:
Finishing school up; haven't had much time to play in the past few days. Awaiting my results! I'll catch up soon.
Thanks given by:
I look forward to your gameplay, especially a player with a background like yours :)
You played CS 1.6 CAL Opens/Mains @ Cevo? May I ask who you were playing for? Because that is pretty amazing.

And if you're interested I'll even tell you about my CS 1.6 experience :D
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 10, 05:28PM)Alien Wrote: after week he is over average, after one month BC clan will be full of noobs for him, what you will accept you can also except :) gl in AC communisty :)

you should watch what you are saying here.

FYI all, btrail tried out for BC, cancelled his application on leaving and obviously has now returned
you can look it up at the BC site
Thanks given by: