|HD| Clan & Tryouts
Hi I am |HD|Eman. I just started a clan and would like some members. |HD| stands for Headshot Dynasty. If you are interested please contact me here for a tryout session. Thank you.
Thanks given by:
Lolwut? I thought you just made a clan...

Don't hyper-advertise... It will get annoying
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 06:01PM)Cemer Wrote: Lolwut? I thought you just made a clan...

Don't hyper-advertise... It will get annoying
I'm sorry but my last caln just fell apart now I jnow what to do and I have a Good site and everything
http://seeclan.webs.com/

Thanks given by:
A suggestion, get a better chatbox, such as Quakenet or Gamesurge
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 06:22PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: A suggestion, get a better chatbox, such as Quakenet or Gamesurge

I don't really like quakenet but I suggest either gamesurge or meebit which is sort of like quakenet.
Thanks given by:
I prefer Gamesurge myself, but most clans use a quakenet or Gamesurge chatbox, Mibbit being used for Gamesurge
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 06:46PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: I prefer Gamesurge myself, but most clans use a quakenet or Gamesurge chatbox, Mibbit being used for Gamesurge
Use this thread to aske to join my CLAN its really annoying that people are having sperate convesaitions.

Thanks given by:
Eman, the forums on your website is what's used for people to ask to join your clan, threads cannot be reserved
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 07:59PM)Eman1432 Wrote:
(13 Mar 11, 06:46PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: I prefer Gamesurge myself, but most clans use a quakenet or Gamesurge chatbox, Mibbit being used for Gamesurge
Use this thread to aske to join my CLAN its really annoying that people are having sperate convesaitions.

EPIC FAIL... a forum is ENTIRELY PUBLIC... no offense... but...

GL GGz & HF
Thanks given by:
|HD| is announcing that members now have to tryout to join. If you would like to tryout please say so here on this thread. I will be doing at most 4 players at a time. One player and me will do a 1v1 while the other players are in spectator mode then we will switch out until everybody has tried out. You must have at least 15 frags before the game is over. Thank you.
|HD|Eman
Thanks given by:
Offtopic: You didn't show up yesterday.

Ontopic: This type of thread would normally go into your CLAN forums, under application guidelines and the like.

Also, you can post here to signify your clan is recruiting.
Thanks given by:
Mod plox?

Also, apparently |SSE| is still active... your thoughts?
Thanks given by:
Gratz you have started to rise from the rank of *n00b* clan to *n0rmal* clan lmao :)

anyway gl and hf
Thanks given by:
Merged, again. You really don't need to start new threads and you can certainly bump your old thread to announce something like this.
Thanks given by:
Ycan get 15 frags i just need 8 headshots kinda easy xD
Thanks given by:
Why does your search function search an online bible? XD

[Image: Picture1.png]

edit: is this like a search for salvation kind of help?
Thanks given by:
lol i didn't realize that
Thanks given by:
AGAIN? Dude, you advertised this in IRC today.

By the way, HD = High Definition!
Thanks given by: