Poll: Juggernaut? (LS or JUG)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It is like totally epic
37.50%
6 37.50%
No. I hate Juggernaut
25.00%
4 25.00%
eh... in teh middle
37.50%
6 37.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Possible new modes
Hey guys- just wanted to make a centralized thread for this topic... cuz I don't know any that are common.

New Mode Ideas:
T/OKOK
One Knife, One kill
The same as OSOK, but a true mode for knife only games

LS
Last Stand
Basically a DM, but the one who is in possesion (the last stand guy) is the only guy who can get points for frags. He cannot get pickups, yet he has higher health than normal.

STF
Steal The Flag (Team)
Like in modern times, we have prized things. We are happy when we have these things. Your objective is to steal their flag. Points are scored every 15 seconds with your own flag. Highest score wins. Flag cannot be returned unless the holder is killed, and someone returns it, or the flag has been held for 2 min.

T/STE
Scorch The Earth
Like T/SURV, but only with grenades. There is health and armor, and akimbo is present as well. If the flag is taken and scored with (like CTF), 5 points are awarded to the player.

T/OTC
On The Clock
A T/SURV with a clock... You will blow up in 2min, and under 50 health will be 20 seconds. Kills when dead (when you die) are two frags.

T/BT
Bomb Threat
Basically disable the bomb. Timer can be speed up if noone comes near it. When bomb blows up, you die. If you disable the bomb- 5 points. With rounds that respawn. Bomb is placed randomly

T/OROK
One Rifle, One Kill
Like tosok with carbine.

T/DNC
Defend aNd Conquer
There are six flags on the map. If you stand by a flag for a certain time, the flag is awarded to you. Points are scored for every 10 seconds you have a flag. More flags equal more points. If all six flags are taken by one entity, game ends and the player wins.

T/CM
Colonize Match
Same as DNC, but like T/SURV. Pickups are available. Last man standing or all six flags equals one win point.

RTE
Resist the Enemy
Also like TDNC, but on each round, one team has all six flags. The resisting team must try and take at least three back in each round. Rounds last a quarter of the games length.

DTC
Defend the City
Like RTE, but with a T/SURV approach.

T/NOS
NO Scope
Exactly like TOSOK but with the scope disabled.

T/TNOS
360 NO Scope
More points for 360's

T/CST
Cuber's Shotgun Time
A game only with shotguns. Splatters are two frags. Bet you guys are gonna hate me for this... :D

T/SDLMT
Super Duper Lawn Mower Time
A DM riding lawn mowers

T/OSOKRLM
One Shot, One kill, Riding Lawn Mowers
:D

T/LLM
Last Lawn Mower
Only one lawn mower in this DM. Two with the Team version

CTFRLM
CTF with Lawn Mowers

T/CSTRLM
CST with Lawn Mowers... OWNAGE

T/CTBS
Cemer's Trademark Brick Shitting
One frag gives you a brick, and that is your grenade. Instakill. Brick Grenades instead are Instagib

INF
Infection (by Mikey)
Everyone know how it works. But I tried to modify it to assault cube a bit.
Two teams spawn, one is a group of "Infected" who have super high health, the other team is a team of doctors with guns, they must kill the infected and bring them to their side, while the infected are trying to do the same, only pistol and shotguns are allowed, and the zombies are melee only, but they do huge damage. (two hits=kill?) Game ends when one team consists of all the players or the time runs out.

T/GEMA (by Undead and every pissed off person who gets fragged in this)
Gema
You are immortal. All you can do is get the flags (CTF). Fragging and gibbing is impossible. Suicide is possible also.

T/ZMB
Zombie (by Undead)
Kill as many zombies before they can kill you

FME
Fame
(deatmatch styled)
The better you are doing, the more visible you are. (e.g. first is fully opaque, and last is almost fully transparent). Also, you can see every one above you (rank) on the map.

HTH
Hunt the Headshots (By SovietAk47, and explanation by Gibstick)
Points or frags only by headshots

LMB
Limbo (based off an idea by DaRealRocky)
A TDM but when you are shot you die, but you can't respawn (frozen) until a teammate touches your corpse. If all members of one team are in limbo, round ends and last kill is +1 frags.

Additives:

H+ (e.g. DM HDM. TOSOK= HTOSOK)
Hardcore (by a_slow_old_man)
Loads the game mode with 45 health and disables pickups

F+
Fame

With the Fame mode

G+
Ego
Enlarges the head's hitbox by the higher rank you have

Post your ideas below... and I will put 'em here... (once I learn how to edit the main thread)
edit: I think I found it

:D

-Cemer

Thanks given by:
Infection mode.
Two teams spawn, one is a group of "Infected" who have super high health, the other team is a team of doctors with guns, they must kill the infected and bring them to their side, while the infected are trying to do the same, only pistol and shotguns are allowed, and the zombies are melee only, but they do huge damage. (two hits=kill?) Game ends when one team consists of all the players or the time runs out.

Airbattles
Fly around in helicopters and try to shoot eachother down or board their helicopter (several people to each helicopter. When you capture a heli you take control and it's a new one for your team to spawn in. If all of your helis are captured, or blown up, you spawn for an enemy team to play with them. :)

Superhuman
When the players spawn one person is the superhuman, he has a huge amount of HP and a melee weapon that deals one shot kills. When the other players kill him, the next round starts and a new superhuman is picked.

Enable Vehicles.
We need a mode with vehicles! Tanks! Jeeps! Turret trucks!

Super Pickups mode.
Enable a bunch of pickups that give you huge damage, or invisibility, or a ton of HP, or, or, or. . . etc.
But only in a certain round, not all the time.
Thanks given by:
I have to disagree with the vehicles. They would only be useful in wide open areas, which are frowned upon in AC. They would just be more trouble than they are worth.
Thanks given by:
I w4nz da ußer rawcket launcher!!!!1111111

Uh-huh. This is AC, people.
Thanks given by:
This isn't Crossfire, AVA, Combat Arms, Warrock, or some other high download file game.

Although I enjoy the knife idea
Thanks given by:
I like LS/superhuman idea. I have also seen this in other games as Juggernaut. all players start normal, and the first person to get a kill becomes the juggernaut. you only get points for frags when you are the juggernaut. The juggernaut will stay the juggernaut until he gets fragged, at which time the player who fragged him becomes the juggernaut. Also, most of these gamemodes i have seen will give players full health and armor when they become the juggernaut, as they are the main target for most players.
Thanks given by:
Domination mode
Search and Destroy Mode

With emphasis on the domination mode ;)
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 06:26PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: This isn't Crossfire, AVA, Combat Arms, Warrock, or some other high download file game.

Although I enjoy the knife idea

Would more modes make the game heavier?

Lantry Wrote:I like LS/superhuman idea. I have also seen this in other games as Juggernaut. all players start normal, and the first person to get a kill becomes the juggernaut. you only get points for frags when you are the juggernaut. The juggernaut will stay the juggernaut until he gets fragged, at which time the player who fragged him becomes the juggernaut. Also, most of these gamemodes i have seen will give players full health and armor when they become the juggernaut, as they are the main target for most players.

I know its Juggernaut, but I wasn't sure if it (term) was popular. Also, LS is an acronym, juggernaut would be hard.

tempest Wrote:I w4nz da ußer rawcket launcher!!!!1111111

Uh-huh. This is AC, people.

I don't get it...

Mikey Wrote:Infection mode.

Will add soon, but I have to go...

Thanks given by:
Mikey, vehicles? This isn't Halo.
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 07:56PM)titiPT Wrote: Mikey, vehicles? This isn't Halo.

LOL, but what about lawn mowers?
Thanks given by:
Helicopters in AC? Yeah, right.
Thanks given by:
What's with the stupid threads?, OSOK with no scope HiNt: /bind MOUSE2 suicide and ta da!! No scope Or quick nade
Thanks given by:
@jAcKRoCk >:D booyah! Can admins do that to the whole server?

Doesn't have to be halo, just vehicles :) plus, maybe make some new maps for vehicle modes, so that they're not on all maps.

Overwatch
I tried to come up with something that wasn't taken.
One package is hidden randomly somewhere on the map. When someone picks it up, they can see every player in their full sized map (ALT), then everyone else has to try to find him and kill him within a time limit that comes up when he finds the package. But until the package is found, it's a free for all and everyone's after it. When he dies, everyone goes free again (mass mob riot >:D) and tries to find the new package. You only get frags for killing the guy with the package or if you hold the package for the time (say one minute on smallish maps like AC_Desert?) Maybe even give them a slight speed increase?
Thanks given by:
What exactly is the STF mode? And Carbine osok is awesome, played it on Redneck mods server. Don't know if it is still up.
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 10:18PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: What's with the stupid threads?, OSOK with no scope HiNt: /bind MOUSE2 suicide and ta da!! No scope Or quick nade

:D sorry you thought it was stupid... just an idea, no need to implement them, just to think what our ideas are. Besides, I'm a noob (does this count as a reason), I didn't know that. Also, this is just a brainstorming place... sorry :D

(13 Mar 11, 11:44PM)Gibstick Wrote: What exactly is the STF mode? And Carbine osok is awesome, played it on Redneck mods server. Don't know if it is still up.

STF?
Like KTF, but you don't carry your flag(s). All you do is guard your flag and steal theirs. You would have to cooperate on this mode. I will post a diagram, but I don't know how to post pictures on the post... -_-

More info needed?
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 06:24PM)tempest Wrote: ußer
Lol. Usser.

Cemer, use Image Shack for pictures.

I think a Juggernaut (JUG) mode would be fun :)
Thanks given by:
i suggest zombie + gema modes that would be pretty cool
Thanks given by:
The normal modes but hardcore:

- 45 hp
- no pickups
Thanks given by:
@Gibstick - Yes. The redneck mod server is still up, although its not 24/7. And yes, carbine osok is awesome :P As for the ideas, some sort of infected mode sounds good. And the defend and conquer mode would be real nice, although how you would implement some sort of capturing a 'base', i have no idea. Reminds me of the mode, 'War', on CoD: World at War.
Thanks given by:
@Mr.OpTic- Just stand at a flag for 8 seconds... :D What is the redneck server called? redneck?

@a_slow_old_man- Hardcore? EPIC

@Undead- gema mode is a good idea. When you say zombies, do you mean like Nazi Zombie style?

Edit

Mikey Wrote:Overwatch
I tried to come up with something that wasn't taken.
One package is hidden randomly somewhere on the map. When someone picks it up, they can see every player in their full sized map (ALT), then everyone else has to try to find him and kill him within a time limit that comes up when he finds the package. But until the package is found, it's a free for all and everyone's after it. When he dies, everyone goes free again (mass mob riot >:D) and tries to find the new package. You only get frags for killing the guy with the package or if you hold the package for the time (say one minute on smallish maps like AC_Desert?) Maybe even give them a slight speed increase?

Elaborate on this plox... It's confusing
Thanks given by:
can we get a freeze tag mode :D
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 11, 08:55PM)DaRealRocky Wrote: can we get a freeze tag mode :D

Ohmagod I touch yous! Yous frozenh!

BOOM HEADSHOT

elaborate on your idea
Thanks given by:
Okay, lemme try to explain better.

Everyone starts as a free for all. One "package" is hidden somewhere on the map. When someone picks it up, everyone else becomes one team and tries to kill him. The guy that picked it up though, can see everyone as dots or arrows or whatever on the minimaps and the map that comes up when you press ALT. When he dies, the package respawns and it's a free for all again until it's picked up again.

You only get frags if you kill the carrier, or for every, say 30 seconds you hold the package for.
Constant mob chaos.
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 11, 11:25PM)Mikey Wrote: Okay, lemme try to explain better.

Everyone starts as a free for all. One "package" is hidden somewhere on the map. When someone picks it up, everyone else becomes one team and tries to kill him. The guy that picked it up though, can see everyone as dots or arrows or whatever on the minimaps and the map that comes up when you press ALT. When he dies, the package respawns and it's a free for all again until it's picked up again.

You only get frags if you kill the carrier, or for every, say 30 seconds you hold the package for.
Constant mob chaos.

I kind of get it... will edit soon, but I'm tired.......... :D

Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 11, 11:25PM)Mikey Wrote: Constant mob chaos.

whats wrong with a good old 20 player dm in douze?
jk, it sounds like a good idea.
Thanks given by:
I think the zombie and doctor mode mikey suggested would be very fun :)

Thanks given by:
like regular freeze tag once you are shot you are frozen until another member of your team revives you. so instead of dieing you just become frozen until a teammate helps you.

if was a joke just for the lawls
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 11, 05:57AM)DaRealRocky Wrote: like regular freeze tag once you are shot you are frozen until another member of your team revives you. so instead of dieing you just become frozen until a teammate helps you.

if was a joke just for the lawls

Actually intruiging to me... :D
You should be able to die though... :D
Thanks given by:
Some good proposals in all this I'd like to see a smoke grenade in AC I find very funny and helpful that grenade in other games, the only thing is that would lends to abuse so I don’t have idea how to implement that to AC, maybe there would be only one of those grenades in every map and reappear every 2 or 3 minutes after someone take it
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 11, 05:26PM)Alex007 Wrote: smoke grenade in AC I find very funny and helpful

yes
Thanks given by: