Alaz Match Servers.
Hey guys,

Just throught i'd inform you as to what is going on with my servers.

I have changed providers so am currently phasing out farg.info/us.ausd.info servers, they may still be up for a while, just depends on when my host gets around to taking them down.

As for the new match servers read on...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alaz Match Servers

Url: alaz.tk
Ports: 1111, 1115
Slots: 8
Password: match

Connects:
./connect alaz.tk 1111 match
./connect alaz.tk 1115 match

Players can change mastermode/autoteam so I see no need for admin passwords. However if you play inters/matches alot at Alaz, I may give them out to a few people.

If you notice any issues or have any problems please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected], on irc.gamesurge @ #legacy-esports or on w00p's teamspeak 3.

Happy fragging!
Thanks given by:
Admin-ship is nice to have in case of a mishap, such as teams getting messed around with, or random guys coming in. Yes, we can fix that beforehand, but everyone forgets something always.

I like the domain :D
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 07:40AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Admin-ship is nice to have in case of a mishap, such as teams getting messed around with, or random guys coming in. Yes, we can fix that beforehand, but everyone forgets something always.

I like the domain :D

Ty bout domain :P

And yeah if you've set mastermode, having random people entering shouldn't be an issue. If somebody comes in before the match starts you should outnumber them enough to ban them ;)
Thanks given by:
1. YEAH CALI SERVERS xD! Means us NZ/Aus players get a lower ping :)

And 2... Are the admin passwords still the same? Or do we need to ask you again for a new one :P
Thanks given by:
Still think you should have used thor as the domain :D
But good to hear bro'.
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 08:00AM)Fate Wrote: 1. YEAH CALI SERVERS xD! Means us NZ/Aus players get a lower ping :)

Do us NZ/Aus players actually have a good local match server? :\
Thanks given by:
cool i live in Cali
Thanks given by:
I have good ping in farg servers :), so i bet i can better One here!?
Thanks given by:
I would consider changing the name of the server. Alaz? Just doesn't have a ring to it. Farg and ausd are pretty cool names. Suggestion for connect:
/connect ca.****.us
Whatsup :)
Thanks given by:
ausD will be back laterish.
Thanks given by:
Cas, you're as bad as your clan. Pick a name and stay with it. :P
Thanks given by:
^
DrauL likes this
Thanks given by:
They're new servers means a new name.
Thanks given by:
Lover haz new serverz, cute <3
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 11, 01:41PM)Frogulis Wrote:
(13 Mar 11, 08:00AM)Fate Wrote: 1. YEAH CALI SERVERS xD! Means us NZ/Aus players get a lower ping :)

Do us NZ/Aus players actually have a good local match server? :\

Uhh...not really... DrauL's ausD servers are down atm...cuz he's having some trouble paying his bills.. <_<

So the only match server I can think of that provides low ping for NZ/Aus is RandumKiwi's |NZ|Tuatara server.
Thanks given by:
(18 Mar 11, 11:12AM)Orynge Wrote: Cas, you're as bad as your clan. Pick a name and stay with it. :P

Orynge, you're bad. Oh wait, that's it :)
Thanks given by: