Somebody blacklist this guy
Or rape him something that will make me happy. :(

[Image: 20110313031143jbcastlec.jpg]

FYI Beast is my old name that i first used switched to Neon then back to Beast :). FFYYII that is not me.. :| Shame on you if you thought that
i can never get his full ip only partial.

This is when i first discovered him and got his partial ip.
[Image: 20110312225851acdesertl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You want to blacklist him because he uses Beast as well? As far as I know, such names like Beast (which are not original) can be easily used by anyone without the intention of impersonating or causing trouble. As far as I know, blacklisting him because of this is not a good enough reason.
Thanks given by:
Wrong place, and kinda stupid reason
EDIT: It's like if You wanna blacklist unarmed because he uses another unarmed name i mean come on
Thanks given by:
This isn't really a good reason to blacklist anyone

If you wanted to blacklist him from your own server, feel free, although that may cause problems somewhere down the road
Thanks given by:
Chances are, he wasn't trying to impersonate you. Did you try to explain it to him, no matter how generic the name is?
Thanks given by:
Solution: pick more creative names.
:P i'm just making fun of you. was he doing it just to annoy you? if he was, i would just ignore him, go to another server, change your nick (even temporarily), or any combination of these.
I may be misunderstanding the situation, but isn't this a bit of an extreme reaction?
Thanks given by:
Not as extreme as some dude who got mad because of the name Ronald...
(Very vague on the situation, as he didn't speak english. I know a mad person when I 'see' one)
Thanks given by:
I would think this is the Beast who was in RK.
I don't think he would be impersonating, although I did get somewhat confused when I saw two different Beasts in different games.
The solution is to have a unique name like Frogulis ;)
Frogulis is taken. *defensive look*
Thanks given by:
Me and my friend was in a server. He entered and my friend was like wtf! then asked who i was apping for. i said ***** ofc :P and he said the exact same thing but hes not!
Thanks given by:
So..He's copying you?
Thanks given by:
I have the same problem with "Lucas", but I deal with it. also a clan tag makes the difference :P
Thanks given by:
that's why i'm the only jAcK* in town xD
Thanks given by:
And besides, who would wanna be Cemer? My name's like unarmed... N00BY

Threatens noobs with smg and nades...

Dun steal my name

-.-

Thanks given by:
Cemer, your name is nothing like unarmed. There are a lot of unarmeds on AC, but only one Cemer. I think. Perhaps it is nooby though ;)
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 02:14PM)Frogulis Wrote: Cemer, your name is nothing like unarmed. There are a lot of unarmeds on AC, but only one Cemer. I think. Perhaps it is nooby though ;)

That's my point! :D
Thanks given by:
Each of the first 5 responses answered this post more than enough.
Thanks given by: