|Rage| Recruiting!
|Rage| is a reforming clan that was here back when Assault Cube started. The leader, |Rage|BULL3T, is me, my other name is iPwnedUDude on Assault Cube. The clan along time ago had around 70+ members and we did alot of TOSOK/OSOK or any match. I am reforming this clan and for now if you want to join all you got to do is get 20 Fraggs in a OSOK match, even if I beat you STILL, you can join. Untill we reach 50+ members you got to beat me 20+ fraggs. My website I am forming up and I will leave a response on the website. I will be making Montages as well. Thank you.

Meet you guys soon!-
iPwnedUDude
|Rage|BULL3T
Thanks given by:
um GL and HF with the "reforming". I wasn't here when it all started so idk if this is true. Anyone care to verify it for our dear friend iPwnedUDude(|Rage|BULL3T)<~~ BULL3T is taken BTW by our HSing and ultimate fragging friend BULL3T|oNe|.
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 03:12AM)Neon Wrote: um GL and HF with the "reforming". I wasn't here when it all started so idk if this is true. Anyone care to verify it for our dear friend iPwnedUDude(|Rage|BULL3T)<~~ BULL3T is taken BTW by our HSing and ultimate fragging friend BULL3T|oNe|.

Well I did have the name BULL3T since AssaultCube came out. I was on the 2nd day it came out, my friend helped test the game. So it really doesn't matter. hes BULL35|oNe|, I'm just |Rage|BULL3T. And I did have some youtube videos back when I joined, but they were gone when the account was hacked so...

Thanks for 1st comment.
Thanks given by:
Well but you were not playing anymore, and in this phase BULL3T|oNe| joined. I don't think you are allowed to wear this name in future. But however, welcome back to AC. Good luck with your clan and frag ya soon (:
Thanks given by:
Your Welcome. Hope you didn't take it wrong. GL & HF again.
Thanks given by:
Im in =) kakaka
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 04:03AM)Smoker Wrote: Im in =) kakaka

http://acrage.webs.com thats the website. Make a account and try out =)

Mod edit: Url tags.
Thanks given by:
KK already did
Edit: What is handle in the apply section? Plus, i cant make an application
Thanks given by:
You can't use the name BULL3T :/ we allready have |oNe| (get it?), it may be a problem in the future.
Thanks given by:
Slightly confusing, on this thread you say they don't have to beat you, just get 20 frags. But on your website, they have to beat you?

Also, a different choice of map might be recommended, as most servers automatically have TwinTowers blacklisted (I believe). Unless you host your own server, then do as you may.

Also, the TOSOK idea would not work, unless you had your own server. Say you had three people wanting to join, and you were to test all of them at the same time. It wouldn't work due to the fact most servers have autoteam, making the teams even.

Other than that, HF, GL
Thanks given by:
* Ronald_Reagan sigh
Just throwing it out there, there is a BULL3T as previously mentioned. And there was (maybe is) a *Rage* clan.
HF GL
Thanks given by:
there is a rAgE clan... RR you're right.
Same with BULL3T...

But gl and hf!
Thanks given by:
yes, i seem to recall a map called 'Rage gunz land' or something like that. I think i still have it.
Thanks given by: