Please help a noob with scriptsss (hey ate least im honest xd)
Well heyyyyy i need help pwease
So ive been playing AC for about a month now love this game. Takes almost mothing to run and awesome community. Anywayi have a question since im a noob when it comes to the scripts and like commands. Me and my friend want to play each other but how do i find him in the server....do i just like type /find username or what? please help.

Mod edit: Saner title (no all caps, spelling and word choice the same)
Thanks given by:
Look in the server browser and hit F3, that will bring up a find player menu.
Thanks given by:
also, something i didn't realize when i first started using it: when you first hit 'search', it will say 'not found'. just wait a few seconds and things will start popping up.
Thanks given by:
:/
Which scripts do you need help with?
* V-Man wanders off, useless...
Thanks given by:
go make me a cubescript sandwich!
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 11, 10:02PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Takes almost mothing to run and awesome community.

Define "almost mothing" :D

Sorry, i can't help you. I'm a very proud scriptnoob!
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 11, 12:22PM)titiPT Wrote:
(11 Mar 11, 10:02PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Takes almost mothing to run and awesome community.

Define "almost mothing" :D

Sorry, i can't help you. I'm a very proud scriptnoob!

I think he's referring to hardware requirements...

Or maybe he's referring to how easy it is to double click on the icon to run the game...
Thanks given by:
Quote:Or maybe he's referring to how easy it is to double click on the icon to run the game...
Or to type "assa" into the Win 7 search and press enter, for those who don't have desktop icons.
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 11, 01:22PM)Frogulis Wrote: Or to type "assa" into the Win 7 search and press enter, for those who don't have desktop icons.

Or maybe he's so into the game he defined a keyboard shortcut for it and only has to push CTRL + ALT + A and it runs...

Let's just hope OP tells us, or we could be speculating for a long time!

Thanks given by:
wow you guys are such a cynical bunch aren't you?
Thanks given by:
(22 Mar 11, 01:22PM)Frogulis Wrote:
Quote:Or maybe he's referring to how easy it is to double click on the icon to run the game...
Or to type "assa" into the Win 7 search and press enter, for those who don't have desktop icons.
I never have to type more than "ass" into my Win7 search ^_^

unfortunately, now AC is embedded in my head as "asscube"
Thanks given by:
(28 Mar 11, 12:07AM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: wow you guys are such a cynical bunch aren't you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Thanks given by:
Didn't you say in your last thread you've played for 4 months, and thusly wrote a 'guide'? Just out of curiosity.
Thanks given by:
thread issue solved, degenerating into flamewar seems inevitable. closing.
Thanks given by: